Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Early Retirement for Entrepreneurial Work

Joshua Farrell

Captain Junkie
Credits
Does early retirement encourage entrepreneurial activity? Are there middle aged people interested to invest their pension into business or not? What do you think on the subject?

Advertisement Placeholder
This totally depends on the individual as some retire early to actually rest from entrepreneurial work. Some entrepreneurs actually started early and would want to retire when they feel the business has grown to be able to operate even in their absence , so they retire from work and maybe do other things of interest to them.

Someone that retired very early must have had the ambition of getting into enterpreneurship and that is why most of the people that started very early venture into various businesses.

Before you could decided to retire early from a government job or private works , you must have had a plan of going into a business of ventures into an investment that will fetch you more money than the one you are currently making to secure your future.

Before you could decided to retire early from a government job or private works , you must have had a plan of going into a business of ventures into an investment that will fetch you more money than the one you are currently making to secure your future.
Is there any need for early retirement ? because I believe it is still the same thing . At the end you will still get your salary so I don't see any need for rushing here. I will still be with the government if my salary is perfect.

Most early retirees in at my side even involve themselves in one or two business to earn money with the little pension they are depending on. So most of them goes in to farming at my side.

Anyone who does not have interest in working , and prefers being an entrepreneur should endeavour to start at an early age and not wait until they retire before they start a business.

Is there any need for early retirement ? because I believe it is still the same thing . At the end you will still get your salary so I don't see any need for rushing here. I will still be with the government if my salary is perfect.
I quite understand your point, but you might decided to rush and retired if you realises the money you will be making from the business is huge and the work you are currently doing is weighing you down , also if your current salary is not worth the amount of gain you will be making in business you are trying to start .

I quite understand your point, but you might decided to rush and retired if you realises the money you will be making from the business is huge and the work you are currently doing is weighing you down , also if your current salary is not worth the amount of gain you will be making in business you are trying to start .
Yes , I could understand a situation that my salary is not worth all the stress , in this case I will not have any problem. I will even look forward to engage in any profitable business that will help me earn something reasonable
But won't I be able to do it on spare time ?

Yes and no. I think most people who seek to work on their own end up loving their work so much that they don't even think of retirement and many struggles to accept old age and retire. They just want to keep working.

Imagine working as a salary earner and you are making just #17,000 and you realise that if you venture into a poultry business , you could be making around #100,000 monthly , that alone could lead to early retirement so that you can start your poultry business.
Yes , I could understand a situation that my salary is not worth all the stress , in this case I will not have any problem. I will even look forward to engage in any profitable business that will help me earn something reasonable
But won't I be able to do it on spare time ?

That postulation about early retirement is individual dependent,because not all persons that retire early would like to venture into business,because some persons are not just good at managing business.

The most important thing is how much you have been able to get in your bank account within a short period of time because you can set a retirement age for yourself whenever you want.

I may never get retired because I am an online earner and online earners never get retired at all. We work for a really long time and for long hours. This is the life of a freelancer.

People that are business-oriented will always look for this sort of opportunity. They believe they can achieve a lot of things if they retired from government work. I believe early retirement some somehow encouraged entrepreneurial work to some extent and also depends on people.

People that are business-oriented will always look for this sort of opportunity. They believe they can achieve a lot of things if they retired from government work. I believe early retirement some somehow encouraged entrepreneurial work to some extent and also depends on people.

You can say that I am a business-oriented person who always tend to work and make my own money. In the past, I have made the mistake of depending on my parents, but now I have corrected that mistake.

Anyone who does not have interest in working , and prefers being an entrepreneur should endeavour to start at an early age and not wait until they retire before they start a business.
But that should be the preference of the person that is involved in the business venture that he wants to embark on,the period should be inconsequential because whenever one think he wants to start can be his best time,its just my opinion though.

Most of the time, entrepreneurs doesn't normally retires early and when they do they prefer handling over to the people they have trained for the job and that can handle the job conveniently.

Most of the time, entrepreneurs doesn't normally retires early and when they do they prefer handling over to the people they have trained for the job and that can handle the job conveniently.
It is true that the in most cases enterpreneurs do not retired very early . They tend to keep running the business until they can find a suitable replacement to keep the legacy of the business intact.

The enterpreneurship program is actually the most tricky one among all of them. The solution to this is that you should have a particular target of money that you should have in your account before you retire.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds