Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

DropShipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement Placeholder
Do you prefer a one product store or a general store? And state your reasons....
Can you tell me difference between product store and general store? Title shows this post this about drop shipping but question is related to product store/general store. This thing is confusing for me .

If you refer to the shipment of a single product or several, I prefer the shipment of several products because the freight is cheaper, Now if you refer to businesses of one product or several it would be general because I can buy a variety in a single store.

Can you tell me difference between product store and general store? Title shows this post this about drop shipping but question is related to product store/general store. This thing is confusing for me .
In one product store you can only sell just one product and focus on it ( just selling glasses) while in general store, you sell different products on your store (glasses and belts)

In one product store you can only sell just one product and focus on it ( just selling glasses) while in general store, you sell different products on your store (glasses and belts)
Ok fine. Then I ll prefer general store. Because I would like to buy different things from only that store according to my choice.

Yes. Dropshipping is still profitable in 2020 because of the number of ecommerce activities taking place around the world. It is not only profitable but thriving! Ecommerce and dropshipping profits have reached over $4 billion, which is a 7 percent year on year increase for the last 10 years

general, Cutting down on shipping costs and mastering the supply chain, for instance, has helped many dropshippers turn record profits in an otherwise cutthroat ecommerce industry. Outsourcing your shipping model, for instance, is something that's helped ensuredropshipping is still a viable strategy well in2021

If that product is bringing sales and doing good, then it's not an issue to focus on selling it, otherwise listing different items on the same store would be absolutely a better idea to do, especially if you are aware of the most sold products

Do you prefer a one product store or a general store? And state your reasons....
The title you have given is the controversial copy of your question.Please correct your question and apply the correct title. If you want to work on this forum, you have to post content with hard work and dedication

I prefer the general store. I think it sells more because customers will have more options. It adds the possibility that the customer might be interested on the other products you're selling, even though it wasn't their intention in the first place.

Either of the two is fine , if I was into dropshipping this decision would solely be based on how much I cann afford in terms of cargo load and shipping fees. Ultimately with the right strategies you can make both work.

Considering if you only go with one
product store or multiple, I guess one product store reduces your potential customers, but when you' practice multiple store, you have a lot of audience and the demand for those products tends to increase

Dropshipping is the work you done through a third party and if you depends upon a single product sale then you will not learn and grow with this you can not earn so much. You must start general dropshipping because you have many options to increase your customers and earn money online.

Multiple product sales is most preferable which is same as having a multiple stream of incomes. Having sales move across product category makes a lot more sense just having one product that is selling.

I prefer the general stores because I can get different kinds of products in the different forms but in the product stores I am very sure that's you can only get one set of product from there

It is better to go for a general store so as to have diverse products for your buyers to choose from. What I mean, if you are into female fashion products, open a store shoes, bags, jewellery, wigs etc and not just on one particular product.

I believe a general store is more preferable compared to a one product store. As a drop shipper you can actually own an online general store without having life products. You only pay for the products once a customer pays and the product owners take care of the logistics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds