Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Driving traffic from youtube

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you have a blog and if you have a youtube channel, you can drive traffic to your blog through youtube and vice versa. Let say, you have a recipe blog. You can create a video or recipe and publish it on youtube. People, who come to read your blog might be interested in checking the video and those who check your recipe video might be interested in reading the recipe in full details. Has anyone tried to drive traffic from youtube?

Advertisement Placeholder
Most of these tutorials are working on money-earning youtube channels or courses channels where there is a discount of 20 % or coupon of 20 OFF for people how are coming from the youtube channel programmed by admin or referral link with bonus code in the article in the blog.

YouTube is one of the best ways to drive traffic and promote your website or service, because it improves SEO and overall brand presence.

If you want to get more traffic to your blog or site, Youtube is the 2nd most popular website to help you in this. Simply drop a link to your site/blog in your video description.

YouTube is an awesome way to get views. Nonetheless, I'm simply not comfortable on a video. Well, I could possibly make math or drumming tutorials without showing my face. However, with the drumming ones, you have to put the cameras at specific angles to explain things - and I haven't learned to do that. Well, people prefer video and that's a big reason why my efforts are only a hobby at the moment.

I did this for one of my forums in the past. I would make simple videos that would get a few thousand views and it helped people find my forum. I ended up getting a goof 15 members this way. It doesn't seem like much but those members were very active and a part of the community for 2+ years.

I did this for one of my forums in the past. I would make simple videos that would get a few thousand views and it helped people find my forum. I ended up getting a goof 15 members this way. It doesn't seem like much but those members were very active and a part of the community for 2+ years.
I would like to know more about this. What type of forums community did you have and what type of videos did you create? Did you have to advertise your YouTube video in order to get the views? Do you have a guide or any steps that could help me attempt to do this? What are your recommendations?

I would like to know more about this. What type of forums community did you have and what type of videos did you create? Did you have to advertise your YouTube video in order to get the views? Do you have a guide or any steps that could help me attempt to do this? What are your recommendations?
The forum I did this for was a pet forum. I would make videos related to types of pets, breeds of dogs/cats, simple care videos, top 10 lists, etc.

Depending on your niche, you may be able to do something like this with much less work. What niche is your forum?

This is something that i have tried before and i have noticed that it can be very helpful if you are able to tag the right words under your YouTube video because that will ensure that you are able to then target the right audience. I think that something that can also be helpful is if you offer some sort of promotion in order to move from YouTube to your blog, as something to try and entice people to click the link in your video.

This is something that i have tried before and i have noticed that it can be very helpful if you are able to tag the right words under your YouTube video because that will ensure that you are able to then target the right audience. I think that something that can also be helpful is if you offer some sort of promotion in order to move from YouTube to your blog, as something to try and entice people to click the link in your video.
There are a few other video platforms worth trying this on as well. I know one is Rumble. I think the other one might be called Odesy? I am not 100% certain on that one. You can't integrate these yet like YouTube but you can get healthy backlinks from the platforms for the time being.

YouTube is a good platform for growth. You can post interesting videos and shorts and can divert your fans from YouTube to your website. There you can provide them with exclusive content and merchandise that you can sell through your website. Or you can use YouTube to run ads to showcase your site and products.

If you have a blog and if you have a youtube channel, you can drive traffic to your blog through youtube and vice versa. Let say, you have a recipe blog. You can create a video or recipe and publish it on youtube. People, who come to read your blog might be interested in checking the video and those who check your recipe video might be interested in reading the recipe in full details. Has anyone tried to drive traffic from youtube?
Yes, i have used YouTube to drive traffic to may blog severally. It is effective, but not as easy. I realized that when the audience is on a watching spree, they will want to keep watching stuff other than reading. Therefore, to make it effective, the page to which your link on youtube point to should have an intro video to keep the visitor interested with the content.

The nice thing about YouTube is that if you can tap into its search traffic, you won't need traffic from anyplace else. YouTube is the world's second most popular search engine. Once you've made a solid video, all you have to do is optimize it for popular YouTube search phrases.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds