Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Drink Tea instead of Soft Drinks

Rikarudo

Credits
Soft drinks are one of the main causes for cavity, obesity and even diabetes! They are promoted all over the media, such as the christmas advertisements by Coca Cola, that represent happiness. Unfortunately soft drinks do the opposite.
Therefor I suggest drinking tea. It is the second most consumed beverage on our planet, lowers cholesterol, boosts metabolism, strengthens your immune system, lowers the risk of heart disease, fights cavity and simply taste like heaven. There is a large variety, inexpensive and very easy to make. For more than 3 month now I have stopped drinking any kind of soft drinks, did not touch any type of candy, cooked my own food, which mostly consists out of Japanese recipes and only consumed tea as a beverage (except water). Since I have done this sudden change, I have been feeling much better, increased my athletic capabilities and get work done faster.

I can only recommend it ;)

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually it depend on my mood what should i drink!
i don't think i just drink tea only.
Thank You.

I drink loads of tea and water and Gatorade haven drank soda much these past few weeks.

The only nice Coffee I've ever had was a Vanilla one. Tea is disgusting- although alright if it is flavoured such as Jasmine tea. I drink Milo. :p

Soft drinks are one of the main causes for cavity, obesity and even diabetes! They are promoted all over the media, such as the christmas advertisements by Coca Cola, that represent happiness. Unfortunately soft drinks do the opposite.
Therefor I suggest drinking tea. It is the second most consumed beverage on our planet, lowers cholesterol, boosts metabolism, strengthens your immune system, lowers the risk of heart disease, fights cavity and simply taste like heaven. There is a large variety, inexpensive and very easy to make. For more than 3 month now I have stopped drinking any kind of soft drinks, did not touch any type of candy, cooked my own food, which mostly consists out of Japanese recipes and only consumed tea as a beverage (except water). Since I have done this sudden change, I have been feeling much better, increased my athletic capabilities and get work done faster.

I can only recommend it :wink:

I don't see how it can cause you "Not" to be happy :p But I do know they are a cause of cavitys and such. Nonetheless, I still drink them on a daily basis. Brush your teeth twice a day :p Better soda then smoking :banana:

I think that tea is a better drink compared to soft drinks. I hate soft drinks simply because you have to drink them when they are cool or warm but never when hot. I like hot drinks. Taking cold drinks makes my teeth feel bad and it also makes me feel cold.

Soft drinks are not healthy at all. They lower your immunity.

I tend to drink tea/coffee a lot.

I do not really drink soft drinks much nowadays, I am too lazy to go to store and buy soft drinks.

Soft trinks are very tasty, but prefering tea but be more natural and healthier, especially while summer time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds