Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Dream Career

Cory

Community Manager
Community
Team Manager
Website
jcodes.jcink.net
What’s yours?

Being into web development for about a decade, I’d like to be a frontend web developer, but if I were to be one it’d probably have to be remote since I live in a town that is rather small and doesn’t have such job opportunities available.

I wanted to become a doctor. That was one profession that I would have been happiest, if it was successful. As an economist, I don't feel bad too that I am helping to fix the economy.

Career plan A was always to go be a game developer but for a multitude of reasons it never came to pass. In hindsight it probably would never have been the career I'd envisaged it being, but a part of me still thinks I'd be great at game dev if I could get over my fears that I'm not imaginative enough!

Plan B was to be a writer... fortunately I already burned all the rejection letters, and never tried it again seriously.

Career plan A was always to go be a game developer but for a multitude of reasons it never came to pass. In hindsight it probably would never have been the career I'd envisaged it being, but a part of me still thinks I'd be great at game dev if I could get over my fears that I'm not imaginative enough!

Plan B was to be a writer... fortunately I already burned all the rejection letters, and never tried it again seriously.

For the writing target, you should keep believing and hopeful that some new offers will come along. Just prepare your mind and be ready for the next big thing that is coming soon.

I would like to be in the Navy. It's the only dream job that I would be interested in. I would be willing to drop everything that I'm doing right now and join the Navy if the opportunity come knocking.

Being a streamer playing games would be the best but ultimately I don't really know how to start to get a following.

My dream career would be to be a content creator and a streamer. As much as I do this already and have done it on and off for about 5 years now and as much as I was able to make something from it, it was never anything that I could class as a career at least not at the moment.

For the writing target, you should keep believing and hopeful that some new offers will come along. Just prepare your mind and be ready for the next big thing that is coming soon.
3 complete novels, countless short stories, that career path isn't happening.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds