Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Drawing traffic from Facebook comments, worth it?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I know most people who post ads to comments are laughed at or blocked. But, has anyone found success by advertising in comment sections? I only did it once and I regretted it, as I didn't get the reception I wanted. Anyway, do you think it's worth ever doing? Or pass on it? I feel they may consider it just spam and ignore it, but I believe some people genuinely think it can work.

Advertisement Placeholder
It will really depend on the page you're commenting on I think as to whether it's worthwhile. Sometimes it can be a good way of spreading the word about something but I'd assume it's often seen as spam and will have the opposite effect you want. You do sometimes get groups that encourage it on a certain day, like Fridays they ask people to share a page or a link but other than that I wouldn't really do it.

yes if you know how to do it, nowadays people just spam their links in comments making them look so suspicious that nobody clicks on them, so you have to be smart enough to make people click on your links

If you post link on the comment section, it will be considered spam. You cannot drive traffic by sharing your content on the comment section. If you want to drive traffic share in groups instead.

If what you mean by posting comment is on a Facebook ad then I don't think it is worth the effort. In fact, I don't even read the ads in Facebook because I believe that it will just waste my time. I will not order a product from an ad in social media. It is always the e-commerce that I prefer because they are truly legit in a sense.

Well drawing Facebook traffic from comment on Facebook pages is actually worth it especially if what you are drawing people's attention to is actually a good and attractive website or blog site that has quality contents on it.

Yes it worth it here are 5 ways to draw more traffic from Facebook
1 Promote Your Facebook Page On Your Other Social Networks
2 Promote Your Facebook Page On Your Blog
3 Tell Your Email List About It
4 Participate In Facebook Groups
5 Do Shout Out Exchanges With Other Facebook Pages

I think it does work. The comment section could be the best way to get the traffic you need, especially if what you put up there is something intrigue, I guess that is where your copywriting skills come into play.

Yes you can but tactfully. You don't just promote the link to a web page directly. You can engage the users in the comment before sharing it to them or even directing them to a Facebook or other social media pages that has your link

Yes, drawing traffic from Facebook is worth it. It does bring traffic, especially if the topic at hand is quit intriguing and full of experiences and the experience gained widens my horizon.

sharing links on facebook comments can be considered spam and you might be reported for doing that if you over do. If you want facebook traffic, post on page or groups instead.

98% of the times, such actions are seen and marked as spam. Honestly it can be really annoying. Now let me ask a question, imagine you made a post about your business, then someone from no where comes in the comment section then decides to post about his own business, how would you feel?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds