Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Domain Crawling Issue

Advertisement Placeholder
Normally it's not unless you have different setting which not allowed them to crawl your page. So better check within your panel and you can submit from your Google account and give some time they might visits.

Google is not the best place for you to park your website, if you really want to park your domain and make some money from them I would advise you to use afternic or GoDaddy.

I thin Google crawls any kind of domain that does not show 404 errors. If your domain is parked and if your domain is accessible, google will surely crawl your domain.

Parked domain are not crawled by Google search engine. Your main motive from parked domain is to make traffic and get earning but Google don't rank such domain without hosting plan.

AS far as I know Google index only the domains attached with websites, I don't think parked domains are crawled by Google. Google is a search engine that ranks website, not the domains.

Google doesn't crawl parked domains and here's why; Parked domains are considered as duplicate content and are penalized by Google.
The only way to make these parked sites appear is to use secondary domain names and have 301 redirects instead.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds