Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Doing a third party business

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vest1992

Hire for hire, have you thought to own a compay that has workers to hire for other companies? I have been working for one when I was living in Denmark they were earning for each worker the same amount they were paying me as a worker, so it is really profitable on the long run. What do you think?

Advertisement Placeholder
I think it is really profitable but at the same time it's risky, third party busines might involve someone that you're not really familiar with, you don't know his character and so you cannot trust such person

Hire for hire, have you thought to own a compay that has workers to hire for other companies? I have been working for one when I was living in Denmark they were earning for each worker the same amount they were paying me as a worker, so it is really profitable on the long run. What do you think?
Is a good way also to make money. No matter that I have little knowledge about this kind of idea called hire for hire'. With what you said I was able to decode some meaningful things about how it works.

Of a truth its profitable, but you should focus more on knowing the risks associated with such business and how to cub it.

I think it is really profitable but at the same time it's risky, third party busines might involve someone that you're not really familiar with, you don't know his character and so you cannot trust such person
If there are issues, there are no payments, this is not about trust. I remember there were a lot of people who didn t come to work even though they said they will..

Yes , I think it is the best type of business asides the risk . But if you want to start this type of business work with people you absolutely trust and vice versa, so that when issues with payment emerges they trust you enough to not cause problems.

You can earn good as a third party. But in this business, there is alot of risk. You meet many strangers and it is very risky in certain conditions to trust on that stranger. On the other side, every business have risks somewhere.

It's a profitable business, but I can do it I was introduce to hire for hire business last two years ago but I was not interested in it then. But I have a friend that doing it.

In my country I know many companies that serve trained personnel for other companies, it is a very profitable job that generates great profits. Sounds like a great idea to me and I think you should step into that world. Besides that, you already have some experience that will help you make the best decisions.

Its a great way to earn, this right here is an excellent idea to start a business with, well am still curious about the business, what kinds of services would they offer their hirer, is it a specific training that is given to all of you or you guys specialized in different aspect of work?

It is actually quite common here and most times in the companies these workers are hired to work, they call them 'contract staff' and there are several differences in their benefits and that of the main staff. In short, if you don't want to feel inferior in an organization, it is better to speed up your conversion process to main staff.

One example of a third party service provider is the agency for maintenance. The agency trains people on the proper cleaning of the surroundings and they are deployed to the place of business of the agency's clients. It is a very profitable business before but not anymore. There is a law that deters such agencies to operate because it is to the disadvantage of the worker. If that is okay in your country then a 3rd party service provider will surely be profitable for you.

This is a good practice through which we can make money without investing. In order to do this, it is important that the third party be honest and that they will reward you for what you have done.

This is a good practice through which we can make money without investing. In order to do this, it is important that the third party be honest and that they will reward you for what you have done.
The company I worked for was name Adecco and they are internationally known, and always paid on time so if you are working with them or someone as big as them you don t have to worry because they are earning as much as you earn, though from their earnings they also pay the taxes.

In order to do this, it is important that the third party be honest and that they will reward you for what you have done.

I think honest is one thing that you may find it difficult in such type of business. Another thing is you have to compete for the price. You may find low and high prices between the services. And also there is going to be a struggle for the business which can affect your process. So I think third party business is a bit tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds