Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Dogs at workplaces?

Credits
Have you ever been at any workplace for a business opportunity or purpose only to find out they have a dog in the work or office premises?

Do you think it's something advisable for a management to allow? Personally in my candid opinion, it's not supposed to be allowed because there are some people who are afraid of dogs and it can deter them from coming to do business with the firm.

Advertisement Placeholder
Have you ever been at any workplace for a business opportunity or purpose only to find out they have a dog in the work or office premises?

Do you think it's something advisable for a management to allow? Personally in my candid opinion, it's not supposed to be allowed because there are some people who are afraid of dogs and it can deter them from coming to do business with the firm.

Most of the businesses may never allow pets. They are supposed to be in a relevant business. For example, many pet clinics can never survive if they never allow pets. This is because they are relevant in such places. However, in an office, they may not be allowed to bring pets.

We've had dogs come in for support and stuff. It reminded me of when I was in elementary school, and someone would bring in their service dog all the time.

I think it'd be great if workplaces had pets in the office more often. Like cats and dogs. I'm allergic to cats and I would so be for that.

Most of the businesses may never allow pets. They are supposed to be in a relevant business. For example, many pet clinics can never survive if they never allow pets. This is because they are relevant in such places. However, in an office, they may not be allowed to bring pets.

You actually really do have a very good point because the nature of someone business is always going to play a very big role if it is possible for pets to be allowed. As there are some people that are not comfortable being around them(pets) which is going to make it to this distract the business activities that is going on. But as for a pet shop, it can't function without them.

The decision to allow dogs in the workplace ultimately depends on the specific circumstances, the company culture, and the preferences of the employees. There are several factors to consider when making such a decision:

1. Employee Preferences.
  2. Customer and Client Considerations
  3. Health and Safety
  4. Company Culture

You actually really do have a very good point because the nature of someone business is always going to play a very big role if it is possible for pets to be allowed. As there are some people that are not comfortable being around them(pets) which is going to make it to this distract the business activities that is going on. But as for a pet shop, it can't function without them.

In many places pets are not allowed. This also includes offices, hotels, and many other places. However, in many places there may be some exception to the rule. In many hotels pets might be allowed. However, it all depends on the policies of the hotels and workplaces.

I have never worked in an organization where the staff brought dogs. In fact, they did not have any policy for or against bringing dogs to the workplace. Bringing pets to the workplace is not a common phenomenon therefore there are no guidelines surrounding bringing dogs to the workplace in my place.

In many places pets are not allowed. This also includes offices, hotels, and many other places. However, in many places there may be some exception to the rule. In many hotels pets might be allowed. However, it all depends on the policies of the hotels and workplaces.

Even these companies or any other business is going to allow dogs in their business premises, it is going to be dogs that are used for security purposes and not dogs that employees are going to bring to work simply because it is their pet.

This is because there is flat room for pets on such hotels this is why they allow it. Hotels that might not allow is that there is no flat room for pets and others for mens.

I have never worked in an organization where the staff brought dogs. In fact, they did not have any policy for or against bringing dogs to the workplace. Bringing pets to the workplace is not a common phenomenon therefore there are no guidelines surrounding bringing dogs to the workplace in my place.

All the companies that have worked till today have never had the policy of allowing employees to bring their pets to work. It doesn't matter how calm or friendly the pets are supposed to be, it is not allowed. It is going to be a source of distraction to the owner and even other workers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds