Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does your workplace offer free WiFi?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Receiving many different kinds of services and facilities at the workplace. Getting a free WiFi connection is one of the most important thing in the sense that it can help a customer in many different ways. Customers may think highly about your business. Usually free internet is offered by many businesses such as restaurant and coffee shops. So, does your workplace offer free WiFi?

Advertisement Placeholder
My workplace offered free wifi for the workers as well as customers. However, the staff was discouraged from using social media. interestingly, this rule was not strictly enforced and as long as the staff performed the assigned task, the boss was ok with using tiktok and other sites.

My workplace offered free wifi for the workers as well as customers. However, the staff was discouraged from using social media. interestingly, this rule was not strictly enforced and as long as the staff performed the assigned task, the boss was ok with using tiktok and other sites.

My workplace then never offered free wifi even when the economy was better and a lot of persons were ready to make use of it. My boss then was not ready to spend on things that he is not going to benefit in the future and that is partly the reason he never thought about offering this free WiFi for those that may want to make use of it.

Yes of course, the company where I am working for offer all the workers free internet connection to carry out whatever job activities they need to carry out on daily basis for the company. It is advised that you know exactly what you are doing with the free Wi-Fi that have been provided. There was a time we were restricted from connecting our personal devices to the free Wi-Fi because some workers started abusing it.

Yes of course, the company where I am working for offer all the workers free internet connection to carry out whatever job activities they need to carry out on daily basis for the company. It is advised that you know exactly what you are doing with the free Wi-Fi that have been provided. There was a time we were restricted from connecting our personal devices to the free Wi-Fi because some workers started abusing it.

Offering free WiFi is seen as a great compliment and now there are so many workplaces where they offer this for free. Now this thing is not just limited to coffee shops. There are many restaurants and other businesses where you can easily get free WiFi. Unfortunately, many businesses are yet to offer free WiFi to their customers. There could be many reasons why they may not offer this facility.

I've never worked in a company where they didn't give all their staff free access to the company's unlimited WiFi. It would be very stingy of a company to deny their staff access to free WiFi. Staffs are meant to work with internet access, it's why they have WiFi connection.

I've never worked in a company where they didn't give all their staff free access to the company's unlimited WiFi. It would be very stingy of a company to deny their staff access to free WiFi. Staffs are meant to work with internet access, it's why they have WiFi connection.

There are some company that doesn't need Wi-Fi connection to carry out any kind of activities in the business operation of the company. So, in a situation like this, there is no need for them to make provision for Wi-Fi connection to any of their workers because they don't need it to carry out any work.

There are some company that doesn't need Wi-Fi connection to carry out any kind of activities in the business operation of the company. So, in a situation like this, there is no need for them to make provision for Wi-Fi connection to any of their workers because they don't need it to carry out any work.

If there's any business activities of a company which makes they to carry it out online, there's need for having WiFi connection. It doesn't have to be a big subscription plan but what can be enough for any need for it.

My workplace then never offered free wifi even when the economy was better and a lot of persons were ready to make use of it. My boss then was not ready to spend on things that he is not going to benefit in the future and that is partly the reason he never thought about offering this free WiFi for those that may want to make use of it.

When there's no need for the company to make use of Wi-Fi, spending it just to give workers what they can use for their personal needs doesn't make any sense as far as I'm concerned. I would do exactly the same thing that your boss did. It's getting into unnecessary expenses that wouldn't make money for the business.

Yes, in all the jobs I have worked in, the workers have had access to free Wi-Fi which was sometimes also offered to clients. I think this is a very common practice today and is appreciated by both workers and clients.

It is true that it is not an obligation on the part of the business to have free Wi-Fi but it is still usually offered.

Offering free WiFi is seen as a great compliment and now there are so many workplaces where they offer this for free. Now this thing is not just limited to coffee shops. There are many restaurants and other businesses where you can easily get free WiFi. Unfortunately, many businesses are yet to offer free WiFi to their customers. There could be many reasons why they may not offer this facility.

Remember what I told you about the BRT buses that was brought out by our government to help out with transportation challenges, I found out they have free Wi-Fi for any passengers that board the bus. I have used it a few times and their Wi-Fi have a decent connection speed and downloads 100mb per second.

Yes. Offering free WiFi to employees can be a great perk that can improve productivity and morale. Having access to the internet can allow employees to access information quickly and efficiently, and it can also encourage collaboration and communication. In addition, offering WiFi can also be a way to show employees that you value their comfort and productivity.

My work is not related to online work, so we do not need Wi-Fi for work, but the owners decided to install the most powerful Internet available in our city for the comfort of all employees, and I like it

We make use of wifi but offering free one for customers or public will likely put us at little but hidden risk since we handle cyber cafe work too.

The world is evolving, so is the tech devices advancing to incredible limits. When you and any other user are connected to the same wifi and to be precise open one for that fact, there is some hidden information your device has given out which is unknown to you.

The call center I worked for didn't have wifi to my understanding. Well to be exact, we couldn't even use our cell phones inside the building. They had to be turned off when in the work area. But we could use our phones in the cafeteria and outside. But otherwise phones were expected to be turned off.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds