Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does your workplace have a smoking area?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Many people often discuss about various different places in a workplace. There are many companies that do not allow their employees to smoke. However, in here we are actually talking about having a completely different smoking area. So, does your workplace has a smoking area?

Advertisement Placeholder
There was no specific area designated for smokers, however, people who smoked could go to the terrace and smoke. I did not smoke and I did not like to be around people when they were smoking. When I was a running a restaurant, I had a smoking zone for customers

There was no specific area designated for smokers, however, people who smoked could go to the terrace and smoke. I did not smoke and I did not like to be around people when they were smoking. When I was a running a restaurant, I had a smoking zone for customers

If you are running an eatery business, then there is need to have a smoking area for your customers and staff that would want to smoke. Some that are addicted to smoking may not eat and enjoy the food unless they eat immediately after smoking and that is why creating a space for those ones is very important.

Smoking is totally prohibited from my working place because of the dangers it poses to people's health. I can always understand it whenever any company doesn't have any consideration for smoking for any reason whatsoever. I also don't allow smoking in my own business premises because of the harmful effects it causes to human beings.

Smoking is totally prohibited from my working place because of the dangers it poses to people's health. I can always understand it whenever any company doesn't have any consideration for smoking for any reason whatsoever. I also don't allow smoking in my own business premises because of the harmful effects it causes to human beings.

This is why there are so many workplaces that have a smoking area. As far as I can remember, there are many airports that also have a smoking area as well. I have seen it myself and I think that such kind of areas can help protect the health of people who do not like to smoke cigarettes.

No business should allow any of their workers to smoke. It's not healthy to smoke at work for the sake of those who doesn't smoke. They should be forced to inhale cigarettes smoke at work because someone is smoker. I don't allow for any worker to come into my business place with a cigarette.

No business should allow any of their workers to smoke. It's not healthy to smoke at work for the sake of those who doesn't smoke. They should be forced to inhale cigarettes smoke at work because someone is smoker. I don't allow for any worker to come into my business place with a cigarette.

There are many places where there are no restrictions when it comes to smoking. This is why you will find so many people smoking in public places. This also includes smoking in restaurants, barber shops, etc. This is unethical, according to me. There are so many people who never care about this.

No, our company does not have a smoking area. We prioritize a healthy and smoke-free workplace environment, so smoking is not permitted on the premises. It's all about promoting the well-being of our employees and creating a clean and safe atmosphere for everyone.

This is why there are so many workplaces that have a smoking area. As far as I can remember, there are many airports that also have a smoking area as well. I have seen it myself and I think that such kind of areas can help protect the health of people who do not like to smoke cigarettes.

An airport is a very vast place. I'm not surprised if there's a nice spot for those who want to smoke but it's definitely never going to be in the waiting area for boarding. I have been using airports for a while but I haven't fine across the smoking area down here. I'm not really looking for it, probably that's why I haven't seen it yet.

An airport is a very vast place. I'm not surprised if there's a nice spot for those who want to smoke but it's definitely never going to be in the waiting area for boarding. I have been using airports for a while but I haven't fine across the smoking area down here. I'm not really looking for it, probably that's why I haven't seen it yet.

Airports are places where they need to create such kind of areas because smoking is generally not allowed in such kind of areas. Airport is a public place and this is also one of the main reasons why they have to create such areas because many people think that smoking in public areas like airports may not be a good thing to do.

Airports are places where they need to create such kind of areas because smoking is generally not allowed in such kind of areas. Airport is a public place and this is also one of the main reasons why they have to create such areas because many people think that smoking in public areas like airports may not be a good thing to do.

Well, just like I said, I believe that it is something that is very possible for airport to make reservations for because it is a very big place which contains a lot of people with different habit and attitude that can be entertained while they are still in the airport ground. There are so many places that they can convert as a special area for those that have need to smoke before they board their flight.

Well, just like I said, I believe that it is something that is very possible for airport to make reservations for because it is a very big place which contains a lot of people with different habit and attitude that can be entertained while they are still in the airport ground. There are so many places that they can convert as a special area for those that have need to smoke before they board their flight.

There are many other places other than airports that may have a separate smoking area. For example, there are many big companies that also have a separate smoking area and there they may allow their employees to smoke cigarettes. Many corporate buildings have such kind of areas.

There are many other places other than airports that may have a separate smoking area. For example, there are many big companies that also have a separate smoking area and there they may allow their employees to smoke cigarettes. Many corporate buildings have such kind of areas.

The thing with having a smoking area is that it is important to have a better smoking area, if your workplace is that which needs more people coming around. I have a clear view of how I should have this separate place for those that will want to smoke when I expand my poultry business. At the moment, I don't have such place in my farm yet.

As far as I'm concerned, smoking is not something that should be encouraged by any business establishment because smoking is never going to make your health situation to be in good condition. This is something that is always going to have a very negative effect on your general health and also the outcome of your business activities.

Unfortunately, no, and because of a few, they suffer because almost the only one does not smoke, so the rest of the employees do not need to pay attention to me, because nothing will change because of one person, I hate them, I will be fired soon)

The funny fact is that even fellow smokers will mostly deny that it pleases them. Smoking area, ehmm there is no such designated area in my work place, not even the surrounding. But I can still recall working for someone which I perceived unpleasant smell. I knew he just finished smoking but didn't get rid of the smell. Things like this is always annoying to the public.

At the call center I worked for, we were allowed a short break to smoke. They had a designated area outside you could smoke. It was just a back door area with dumpsters and a parking lot.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds