Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does Your Workplace Allow You To Make Money Online?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
There are many workplaces where they hire you to work for them. However, there might be a few companies or workplaces where they may or they may not allow you to work online. You can work online in a few workplaces during the break time. So, does your workplace allow you to do that?

Advertisement Placeholder
There are many workplaces where they hire you to work for them. However, there might be a few companies or workplaces where they may or they may not allow you to work online. You can work online in a few workplaces during the break time. So, does your workplace allow you to do that?

It is not easy to handle your mobile device when working at my workplace. I have always understand that it is for safety measures as any mistake will make things become worse. A guy has had accident one time when he was rolling a cylinder while handling his phone. So, making money online is a no when you are at my workplace.

Being able to work online is only going to be possible if you have the time to use your smartphone or laptop at work for your personal use. Most offices doesn't allow it because it's against the rules and regulations of the company. A friend of mine who was working in airport control room told me, he wasn't allowed to play Whot on his computer screen when he's not doing anything.

In my last two jobs, I was allowed to work on online jobs in my free time. When I agreed to work for these companies, I asked them to give me the liberty to work on my online jobs or give x amount as a salary so that it will compensate for my online earnings as well. They decided to let me work on my online jobs.

From the comfort of my own home id hope so. But on work hours no. You should never do other work while doing another job. You could get fired, or anything created on work equipment might end up being owned by said company if caught working on the job.

So please, work from home if you want a second job. Don't bring it to your current job.

Being able to work online is only going to be possible if you have the time to use your smartphone or laptop at work for your personal use. Most offices doesn't allow it because it's against the rules and regulations of the company. A friend of mine who was working in airport control room told me, he wasn't allowed to play Whot on his computer screen when he's not doing anything.

I think that it entirely depends on the kind of company you are working with. Some companies would never allow you to do that, especially telemarketing companies. However, some companies that offer office job may allow you to do that in many cases.

We can work online but not during office hours. Also, it should not impact our quality of work.

Exactly! It's the essence of the whole thing when it comes to being able to do your own personal work online when you're still in the office. The company where you're working at aren't paying you to have divided attention when it's your office work hours. You can do whatever you like during your free break time.

How are you should be be working online when you're at work during your working hours? If it's in your own business, would you allow another person to use his working hours to work online? If it's at their break, there's nothing I will do about as they are free to use their break how they want.

I think that it entirely depends on the kind of company you are working with. Some companies would never allow you to do that, especially telemarketing companies. However, some companies that offer office job may allow you to do that in many cases.

Yeah, that's very correct. There's no consideration in my office for you to work on any other things that's not office work related. You have your time to work on whatever you so desire during your break time. I have worked on my personal jobs when I was at work during my break, there's no punishment for me.

We can work online but not during office hours. Also, it should not impact our quality of work.
Yes we dont have to mixed our business with others activity online,for instant when you suppose to attend to customer you dont have to use that time to work online,for someone like me I work online when I get home from work you dont have to wait untill your boss caught you in this rather you need to use your common sense

Yes we dont have to mixed our business with others activity online,for instant when you suppose to attend to customer you dont have to use that time to work online,for someone like me I work online when I get home from work you dont have to wait untill your boss caught you in this rather you need to use your common sense

My boss will not take it lightly with any worker who used his or her office time to do another thing. You're not even allowed to be on your personal calls for more than 2 minutes. You can always tell your caller to expect your call back when you're in your break.

Workers should be considering what they do at work because it's not right for you to be at work where they are paying you by the hour and you're going to use in the same hours to be working for yourself. Any worker who does this deserve to be sacked.

How are you should be be working online when you're at work during your working hours? If it's in your own business, would you allow another person to use his working hours to work online? If it's at their break, there's nothing I will do about as they are free to use their break how they want.

Employees should learn how to do things when they are supposed to do it and it's all about focusing on your priority during your working hours. It doesn't make any sense for you to use your working hours for your own personal business and still expect the company where you are working to be profitable in the end to keep on paying their worker's salary without any complications.

Employees should learn how to do things when they are supposed to do it and it's all about focusing on your priority during your working hours. It doesn't make any sense for you to use your working hours for your own personal business and still expect the company where you are working to be profitable in the end to keep on paying their worker's salary without any complications.

I think that there are certain companies that may allow workers to do whatever they want during the break time. Many workers may have the option to work online during the break time and I do not think that the workplace's manager should have any problems with that.

I think that there are certain companies that may allow workers to do whatever they want during the break time. Many workers may have the option to work online during the break time and I do not think that the workplace's manager should have any problems with that.

This is correct. Any manager that will be angry that staff are working online during the break periods is not ready to handle humans. You should give people the opportunity to be themselves when working for you especially when it has to do with what they do during break periods.

This is correct. Any manager that will be angry that staff are working online during the break periods is not ready to handle humans. You should give people the opportunity to be themselves when working for you especially when it has to do with what they do during break periods.

A workers break time is a time left for him to do whatever they like to help them relax, ease off, steam off and refill themselves with food. If I don't eat during my break, what did u gain? My break time is like another aspect of my salary. I value it very much.

Unfortunately, there are many people who may not receive long breaks and this is why they may not be able to work online. Imagine receiving just 30 minutes for break time. 30 minutes are not at all sufficient enough at all when it comes to working online.

Any employer who is being too strict on what his workers are doing during their break time that is not having any interference on their normal work for the company is being too ridiculous. This is because you cannot actually force someone not to rest how they want to rest or do what they want to do when they are resting.

Any employer who is being too strict on what his workers are doing during their break time that is not having any interference on their normal work for the company is being too ridiculous. This is because you cannot actually force someone not to rest how they want to rest or do what they want to do when they are resting.

The main problem is the fact that there are indeed many workplaces where managers tend to be too strict. Under such kind of conditions, it would not be possible for people to work for too long and they may quit eventually.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds