Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does your work have backup power in case of power outages?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
It's good to be prepared in case of an emergency. Depending on your business, it may be a good idea to invest in a backup generator. Of course most businesses won't need one unless it's an outage during the day, or you run a restaurant, or sell food. So I imagine you want backup power to keep food cold. If I ran a business I would have a couple backup generators in case of emergency. Would you or do you?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have backup power in case of power outrage. The backup power I have can continue to power three computers for at least 4 hours. I also have backup for my internet router and it can run for 12 hours without direct current.

It's good to be prepared in case of an emergency. Depending on your business, it may be a good idea to invest in a backup generator. Of course most businesses won't need one unless it's an outage during the day, or you run a restaurant, or sell food. So I imagine you want backup power to keep food cold. If I ran a business I would have a couple backup generators in case of emergency. Would you or do you?

No, I do not have any kind of back up. Electricity outages have been a growing problem in my country. This problem becomes worst during the summer season or hot weather. I do not have any kind of back up and I have no option but to wait for the supply to get resumed once again.

Yes my work does have its only annoying not because my work has but because of the fact that we are always forced to make use of it every day. In fact, it's so funny because we have not just one but two 1 is a generator while the other is a solar both of them walking hand-in-hand and we make use of both each day.

Yes my work does have its only annoying not because my work has but because of the fact that we are always forced to make use of it every day. In fact, it's so funny because we have not just one but two 1 is a generator while the other is a solar both of them walking hand-in-hand and we make use of both each day.

There are many businesses that do not have a back up. However, they are basically small businesses, not large offices. The fact of the matter remains that they do not have a large workforce either, so this is why they may not consider buying a back up generator for business.

I work from home and unfortunately, I do not have backup power if my main power goes out. Luckily we do not tend to lose power too often and when we do, it's usually back up as soon as possible so it has never been something that I have had any serious issues with.

If needs be though I always have data and I always ensure my phone is charged in case of any power outages so I am able to still get online if I need to during a power outage.

I work from home and unfortunately, I do not have backup power if my main power goes out. Luckily we do not tend to lose power too often and when we do, it's usually back up as soon as possible so it has never been something that I have had any serious issues with.

If needs be though I always have data and I always ensure my phone is charged in case of any power outages so I am able to still get online if I need to during a power outage.

I also work from home. I live in a tier 3 country. Electricity outage was a really huge problem in the past. However, surprisingly my country has improved a lot when it comes to dealing with electricity outage. They offer uninterrupted power supply. Electricity outage does happen, but it is a rare occurrence, especially in rich neighbourhoods.

It's what we have generators and listers for. There's no serious business minded person who wouldn't have a back up power system especially when you need electricity to carry out your businesses.

It's what we have generators and listers for. There's no serious business minded person who wouldn't have a back up power system especially when you need electricity to carry out your businesses.

Not all the businesses may need electricity. However, majority of the businesses may need electricity to survive. For example, you may need electricity in case if you are working in an office, restaurant, etc. However, some places such as a few shops do not require electricity in here.

Not all the businesses may need electricity. However, majority of the businesses may need electricity to survive. For example, you may need electricity in case if you are working in an office, restaurant, etc. However, some places such as a few shops do not require electricity in here.
This could be true with not all businesses needing to work with electricity but I'm sure most businesses need electricity to function properly. There's a feeling of life connected with light, it's why I see it being relevant in my business.

This is really very important but unfortunately, I really have no power backup for what I do. I have a power bank though just that it's only for my mobile phone although I hope you have another main source of power for every device I use.

Most businesses in my country always have backup power source when it comes to running their business. This is because we usually have poor electricity which is never stable. So, businesses rely on their own means of generating electricity on more than 70% time they are running their businesses.

I do not have any kind of power back up. We have faced many power outages in the past. However, now things are still pretty better. The fact of the matter remains that it is not that easy to have a power back up because the set up costs a lots of money in here.

I do not have any kind of power back up. We have faced many power outages in the past. However, now things are still pretty better. The fact of the matter remains that it is not that easy to have a power back up because the set up costs a lots of money in here.

It is not actually very difficult for you to have a backup electricity for your business unless it is not something that helps you to be very efficient and effective in running and managing your business. You can always save money and buy at least a 3kva generator and it can serve your business.

It is not actually very difficult for you to have a backup electricity for your business unless it is not something that helps you to be very efficient and effective in running and managing your business. You can always save money and buy at least a 3kva generator and it can serve your business.

I live in an area which is considered quite sophisticated area. People always pay their bills at the right time, so electricity shortage is now not a really huge problem in here. However, I personally do not have a power back up, so things could go wrong in case if power outage occurs for a really long time.

I live in an area which is considered quite sophisticated area. People always pay their bills at the right time, so electricity shortage is now not a really huge problem in here. However, I personally do not have a power back up, so things could go wrong in case if power outage occurs for a really long time.

This is the reason why there are so many alternative for you to make use of like generators and solar panel system. It is more or less the one you can be able to afford to install for you to start making use of if your business relies on constant electricity. But I don't think that it is what is needed in your business if you're working online as a freelancer on full-time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds