Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you keep backups of important work documents?

I back up my data on the cloud as well as on my SSD. I cannot just trust cloud-only or SSD online. I need to make sure I will still have access to one of my storage even when I lose access to one. I even back up my websites on cloud as well as SSD.

Advertisement Placeholder
We are very familiar with how cases of cyber crime is getting out of on daily basis which is something that can result to a company's server been hacked and they are going to lose a lot of data. This is why it will benefit them well to have their data saved in another source.

The sad thing is that many hackers and thieves are using many new ways of stealing money! You may never realise when and how your money could get stolen. This is one of the main disadvantages of using certain kinds of financial instruments like credit cards.

The sad thing is that many hackers and thieves are using many new ways of stealing money! You may never realise when and how your money could get stolen. This is one of the main disadvantages of using certain kinds of financial instruments like credit cards.

I can vividly remember twice something like this have happening to the owner of Facebook ; Mark Zuckerberg in which he lost millions of dollar when his Facebook server was hacked and a lot of data was compromised in the process.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds