Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does your work have a lost and found?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Does your work have a lost and found? I know it's a simple thing, but I think every business should have one, especially if it's a business that serve's the public. With that being said, do you have one? I think if I ran a business I would. Plus maybe you can find some hidden treasures when people don't come in to claim their stuff.

Advertisement Placeholder
When I was running a restaurant, I had a box for lost and found. Every time a customer lost their items, we kept them in the box. If we knew who lost the item and if we had a contact number on the file, we always called them to get their items. In case we did not have contact numbers, we kept them on the box until someone came to claim.

Does your work have a lost and found? I know it's a simple thing, but I think every business should have one, especially if it's a business that serve's the public. With that being said, do you have one? I think if I ran a business I would. Plus maybe you can find some hidden treasures when people don't come in to claim their stuff.

Well, I am not sure about what you mean by "lost and found". However, I think that there are still many different kinds of opportunities that are yet to be found or discovered by me. It all depends on where you are looking for those opportunities in the first place.

Well, I am not sure about what you mean by "lost and found". However, I think that there are still many different kinds of opportunities that are yet to be found or discovered by me. It all depends on where you are looking for those opportunities in the first place.

It's like a box that's placed in workplaces which is used to put in items misplaced by their owners. When they realize they are no longer with their stuffs, they will contact the lost and found department to know if your item was found and kept there.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds