Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does your family help with your work?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Does your family ever help you with your work? I'm not saying you hire them to the job, but more so they're there to help you with small things. I have had family help me with my work in the past, but it was never to a point where I kept them doing it for too long.

I also don't like to hire family or friends, because if you have to fire them, it's just not easy to do. So I'd rather not hire family or friends, but if they want to help for a brief time, sure I see no issues with that.

Advertisement Placeholder
Not really. My family do not help out with my work. This is because i work online on GPT sites. I don't think there's anything they can help me to do on these sites.

Not really. My family do not help out with my work. This is because i work online on GPT sites. I don't think there's anything they can help me to do on these sites.

Some family members will not even understand that there is any kind of job like that because it is not something that is very familiar with a lot of people in our Society today especially when it comes to older people.

Actually they really does helped me with some work even when they are not invited but they do it for the success of the business.

Both financially and even in labour they fo helped me.

Does your family ever help you with your work? I'm not saying you hire them to the job, but more so they're there to help you with small things. I have had family help me with my work in the past, but it was never to a point where I kept them doing it for too long.

I also don't like to hire family or friends, because if you have to fire them, it's just not easy to do. So I'd rather not hire family or friends, but if they want to help for a brief time, sure I see no issues with that.

I always work on mine and my family members are not very much into that line so there is no way they can do my work for me. I always do it by myself without their help

I work online, so my family do not help out with my work. I do not think there is any help they can really offer to me when it comes to online work. But if I should have an offline work, I would not hesitate calling them to help me.

I run a poultry farm and I run it alone with my staff. My family are your average people that are not used to hard life. A business like poultry farming is not what they would want to engage themselves in.

Yes my family does help out most times when am trying to sort out more than one thing at the same time, but they can still stress me in the sense that they would still send me on errands even when they are aware i have work on ground.

Actually they really does helped me with some work even when they are not invited but they do it for the success of the business.

Both financially and even in labour they fo helped me.

It is very a good thing whenever you are able to get financial support from your family members to help and boost your business because it is not something that you get to see from so many people's family on daily basis.

I am a blogger, content creator, and web designer, and no one in my family works in this niche. My father used to work as a journalist but he never write for online platforms so so despite having a lot of writing experience cannot help me.

My family has been a good source of inspiration to me in my business , most especially my brother and my father , they normally gives me a helping hand whenever I need help with anything
My family has been a good source of inspiration to me in my business , most especially my brother and my father , they normally gives me a helping hand whenever I need help with anything

Yes my family does help out most times when am trying to sort out more than one thing at the same time, but they can still stress me in the sense that they would still send me on errands even when they are aware i have work on ground.

It is actually the reason why they are your family members because they are there to help you and also there to add extra stress in your life. But it's actually what makes it a family, because it comes with its pain, joy and as well as love.

Well I might say sometimes they do helped me with some sort of work, when they are less busy with their work.
and sometimes they don't depending on the nature of their job and am cool with that because they do assist me financially when am in need.

When it comes to business work there are alot of families that do help out but when it comes to an office work, it will be hard for a family to help out most especially if the work end in the office.

My family doesn't work with my workers. My family has their handwork and I have my workers. Workers should be enough to take up the activities of business. Family can make you not to make some ethical rules as professional.

Well there are some worked that my family usually helped me to get it done even though it's not their responsibility but they try as much as they can to see how good the business can moved forward.

Actually sometimes they do even though it depends on how they are free from their own personal work.

Sometimes they helped me both in kind and cash most essential when I requested for such helped.

I do not rely on my family to help me with my work because I am having a capacity to do as many work as possible because I am young and I have plenty energy and I'm very very because ASUU is on strike.

Actually sometimes they do even though it depends on how they are free from their own personal work.

Sometimes they helped me both in kind and cash most essential when I requested for such helped.

It is actually a reality when you are not living close with your family members for them to be involved in helping out with your business because long-distance barrier will not allow them to be involved in your business in anyway even if they wanted to.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds