Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does your business still use fax machines?

Well, it seems like using any kind of device is not that safe at all. Hackers are everywhere and it seems like they gain access to much of the data of a person. I have never thought about a fax machine getting hacked and this is the first time I have actually read about it.
It's the belief of most people with fax machine as they feel it's somehow manual because of the printing but it's a misconception. I used to think in the same line too until I was enlightened by some who knew better than I did.

Advertisement Placeholder
It's the belief of most people with fax machine as they feel it's somehow manual because of the printing but it's a misconception. I used to think in the same line too until I was enlightened by some who knew better than I did.

Well, regardless of that, I think that fax machines are still in use in many places. Perhaps hacker now focus more on cryptocurrencies and other financial assets because they are the ones that are targeted more often. I think that until or unless you send sensitive data through fax machines, you should consider yourself at a safe side.

Well, regardless of that, I think that fax machines are still in use in many places. Perhaps hacker now focus more on cryptocurrencies and other financial assets because they are the ones that are targeted more often. I think that until or unless you send sensitive data through fax machines, you should consider yourself at a safe side.
There was never an argument about some businesses not still using fax machine. I've seen fax machine in some people's home too. They are still being used but it's only by few people as everyone else have upgraded and left fax machine behind.

There was never an argument about some businesses not still using fax machine. I've seen fax machine in some people's home too. They are still being used but it's only by few people as everyone else have upgraded and left fax machine behind.

Even with my business of poultry and fish farming, there's no way I see using fax machine as something that can still work for my day to day communication with my customers and partners. When there are better means of communication that's going to make it very swift to reach my customers and get a feedback, I can't be going backwards with using fax machine.

Even with my business of poultry and fish farming, there's no way I see using fax machine as something that can still work for my day to day communication with my customers and partners. When there are better means of communication that's going to make it very swift to reach my customers and get a feedback, I can't be going backwards with using fax machine.

There are many people who may not need to use fax machines at all. They usually communicate with each other through other means such as whatsapp and social media applications that have made it much easier to communicate.

There are many people who may not need to use fax machines at all. They usually communicate with each other through other means such as whatsapp and social media applications that have made it much easier to communicate.

Exactly! Personally I can't see how the use of fax machine is going to be factored into my own business of poultry and fish farming which is why I have ruled it out completely even before I started my business. This is because there's no way I can use it to communicate with any of my customers or even those that I'm going to do businesses with in starting up.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds