Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does your business observe all special days and holidays?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Does your business observe all special days/months/holidays? Like pride month, or Black history month for example. I don't mean to close for the whole month, but do you guys take days off like Juneteeth? I think it's cool to have those days be non-work days. With special months, maybe one day off to commemorate it or support it? What do you guys think?

Advertisement Placeholder
Does your business observe all special days/months/holidays? Like pride month, or Black history month for example. I don't mean to close for the whole month, but do you guys take days off like Juneteeth? I think it's cool to have those days be non-work days. With special months, maybe one day off to commemorate it or support it? What do you guys think?

If I were the owner of a business, then I would definitely offer leaves to my employees and this means closure of business. However, I have also seen many companies that offer no leaves at all, even on holidays. There was this one company in here that never allowed people to enjoy time with family and friends. I applied there for a job, but left it after attending the training session.

The only special days our company observe are the ones which interfere with the day to day business activities. If it's a day which have no impact on business operations, our company doesn't regard it, we will all come to work.

About my business, I think we work harder on these days you mentioned because that's when a lot of people would be needing the services of a freelancer to create memories and all that.

If I were the owner of a business, then I would definitely offer leaves to my employees and this means closure of business. However, I have also seen many companies that offer no leaves at all, even on holidays. There was this one company in here that never allowed people to enjoy time with family and friends. I applied there for a job, but left it after attending the training session.
I think it depends on the company and the work they need done. Some businesses just can't close for any time, and need workers. Of course they should have schedules in place so that if someone can't work, someone can cover said shift. But there are times where a business doesn't have the staff available to work certain days.

Some companies will put people to work on holidays, but those people are usually scheduled in while others may be out of work enjoying said holidays. But it really comes down to people wanting to work during holidays.

My online businesses do not observe any holidays. I do not market any holidays. In the past, I did try to offer holiday discounts to attract customers but when I analyzed by sales, holiday sales did not make a bigger difference. Your need to make products specifically for the holidays to generate holiday sales. However, I don';t sell holidays related products.

Not necessarily. It's really not a must for you to observe them and truth be told, that's just how the online market was engineered. You can choose to do anything you like, you just have to make these decisions in the interest of your business.

My online businesses do not observe any holidays. I do not market any holidays. In the past, I did try to offer holiday discounts to attract customers but when I analyzed by sales, holiday sales did not make a bigger difference. Your need to make products specifically for the holidays to generate holiday sales. However, I don';t sell holidays related products.
Majority of all online businesses doesn't observe any holidays. Their businesses doesn't face any kind of interruption and it's why they keep being in business when there's a big holiday celebration going on. Offering holidays discount sales is a very good strategy to boost sales in the holiday season.

My business does not observe all the holidays but the most important ones. But Sundays are compulsory that no one works on that very day. Christmas day and new year days are holidays...

Online businesses actually take advantage of special holidays in order for them to offer something exceptional to bring in more sales to the business. It is mostly offline businesses that try to observe special holidays that will make it very challenging for the business to hold.

I think that a great business not only offers holidays, but it may also offer something additional and special on special days. I think that you can also offer a contest on holidays as well, even if you are running a big company.

I think that a great business not only offers holidays, but it may also offer something additional and special on special days. I think that you can also offer a contest on holidays as well, even if you are running a big company.

What is more important for most businesses in this kind of situation is to always find a way to take advantage of any business opportunity that presents itself during the holiday season. I know a lot of people that are able to make a lot of sales during any special holidays.

What is more important for most businesses in this kind of situation is to always find a way to take advantage of any business opportunity that presents itself during the holiday season. I know a lot of people that are able to make a lot of sales during any special holidays.

There are many businesses that do take advantage of holiday seasons. They may offer exclusive discounts and this is a great way to offer something special. In our country, this is a very normal thing. However, this should not be limited to special occasions only.

There are many businesses that do take advantage of holiday seasons. They may offer exclusive discounts and this is a great way to offer something special. In our country, this is a very normal thing. However, this should not be limited to special occasions only.

There is always an advantage for a business to take during any special holidays because it is a time that get people to look out for themselves which means that if your business offers something they are going to enjoy, they will likely to patronize your business if you offer them something that will drag them to have interest to patronize your business at that time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds