Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does your business create onsite or in a factory?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
If your business creates things, do you usually create it onsite or in a factory away from your main business? If I ran a business that created stuff, I would expect to sell said stuff through a storefront separate from a factory system. Which do you prefer?

Advertisement Placeholder
I myself own my own freelance business and because of that, all my work is done from home.

I guess it would depend on the kind of business you had and whether on-site or in a factory would be a better option for what your business has to offer.

If my business was creating and selling my own products a store would be a better option. The factory is more for the production of things rather than selling products that are already made.

Well, I don't own such company but then if I'm to make a choice it would be the same as yours. I think the place for selling and accounting for your products should be different from when it's manufactured or where all the work is done.

When I was running a publication house, I did not have a printing press, we worked with another business that offered a printing service. Our products (books and magazines) were printed in a factory and not in our workplace. However., currently, my businesses are online businesses and I do not manufacture products, I use fulfillment companies.

If your business creates things, do you usually create it onsite or in a factory away from your main business? If I ran a business that created stuff, I would expect to sell said stuff through a storefront separate from a factory system. Which do you prefer?

There are many local businesses in here that produce products in factories and then they supply the products to the customers. This also includes many food production businesses as well such as bakeries. Mostly many businesses sell "finished products" in the markets and this is why they have a shop.

It is always better to have a place you market or sell your items different from your factory. Most businesses I know have their factory different from their sales points..

My business of poultry and fish farming carriers out all the breeding in the farm. There are some days when I sell some of fishes and chickens in the farm when a buyer comes to the farm to buy. It's the only way I breed and sell in the farm. The other days, everything is processed and sent to the buyer who paid.

My business of poultry and fish farming carriers out all the breeding in the farm. There are some days when I sell some of fishes and chickens in the farm when a buyer comes to the farm to buy. It's the only way I breed and sell in the farm. The other days, everything is processed and sent to the buyer who paid.

I think that most of your customers are wholesalers. Wholesalers are the kind of people who have idea about whatever is being done behind the scenes because they are suppliers. However, they do not manufacture products themselves. So, they are not the kind of people who witness things onsite.

I think that most of your customers are wholesalers. Wholesalers are the kind of people who have idea about whatever is being done behind the scenes because they are suppliers. However, they do not manufacture products themselves. So, they are not the kind of people who witness things onsite.

Yeah, that's very correct. Most of my business customers are wholesaler because they buy in bulk. But that doesn't mean that I won't or don't sell to final consumers who come to buy directly from my farm. It's even more profitable to sell to the final consumers.

I work in a place where the products are sold onsite. My boss has no good alternative as the environment that he is using to run this business belongs to him. So, he won't want to be paying rent to sell the products in a different location.

I work in a place where the products are sold onsite. My boss has no good alternative as the environment that he is using to run this business belongs to him. So, he won't want to be paying rent to sell the products in a different location.

I believe that as long as the location where his business is situated is very effective in enabling the operational activities of the business to be carried out successfully everyday, he doesn't have any need to worry about t renting another working space where his business should be carried out because that is just getting into unnecessary expenses

I believe that as long as the location where his business is situated is very effective in enabling the operational activities of the business to be carried out successfully everyday, he doesn't have any need to worry about t renting another working space where his business should be carried out because that is just getting into unnecessary expenses

There are many companies in here and they never manufacture products onsite. I think that location is also one of the most important factors. A company may have a management office at some different location. But they may be manufacturing a product at a completely different site.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds