Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does your boss ever leave for a long time?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
How often would you say your boss leaves work? Is your boss there most of the day? Or does your boss sometimes leave at odd hours during the day? Most of my bosses just had breaks, so when I'd see a boss leave, I assumed they were on their 15 min break. They of course were my supervisors at the call center job I had, but they weren't gone for long when they left.

Has a boss of yours ever left for a long period of time? Did it ever affect your work and co-workers work?

Advertisement Placeholder
My boss doesn't usually come to work all the time. He comes like twice at most in a week. He monitor and oversee everything from online through the office CCTV and reports sent in every day. Whenever he's at work, he normally stays for about 3 to 5 hours max. He's never been in the office more than 5 hours in a day.

Currently, I am my own boss. In the past when I was working as a manager in a store I had a boss who rarely showed up at the work place. He did not even come to the workplace once a week. Sometimes he would be absent for over a month.

Currently, I am my own boss. In the past when I was working as a manager in a store I had a boss who rarely showed up at the work place. He did not even come to the workplace once a week. Sometimes he would be absent for over a month.

Why some bosses behave in this manner is because they trust in their manager to deliver and you have never disappointed. This have been the same case with my boss too. There was a time he went on a vacation for 3 months. It was like he never wanted to come back since the business was moving smoothly.

Why some bosses behave in this manner is because they trust in their manager to deliver and you have never disappointed. This have been the same case with my boss too. There was a time he went on a vacation for 3 months. It was like he never wanted to come back since the business was moving smoothly.

Bosses do not trust their employees too easily. It takes a long time in order to build the trust. The employees and managers should also try their best in order to make sure that they never break the trust of their employers and bosses. This is why they handle over their business for a long time when they leave for a long time.

Our boss doesn't leave for long without having a good reason why he would. The longest we have had our away from the business was 3 weeks. He went to finalise on a business contract which was meant to last a week. From there, we had another contract to negotiate and he moved on it from there. This was why he took 3 weeks before coming back.

Our boss doesn't leave for long without having a good reason why he would. The longest we have had our away from the business was 3 weeks. He went to finalise on a business contract which was meant to last a week. From there, we had another contract to negotiate and he moved on it from there. This was why he took 3 weeks before coming back.

When a boss leaves away business for a long time, this may actually cause problems for the business a lot. Managers cannot take many decisions on their own. They have to consult the owner if they want to make a very important decision related to business.

When a boss leaves away business for a long time, this may actually cause problems for the business a lot. Managers cannot take many decisions on their own. They have to consult the owner if they want to make a very important decision related to business.
If the managers are enabled with the capacity to perform in the absence of business owner, they will carry the business activities along with no faults. It's if they weren't giving all they needed to work with and the owner going away for a long time that the business will be shaken.

Bosses do not trust their employees too easily. It takes a long time in order to build the trust. The employees and managers should also try their best in order to make sure that they never break the trust of their employers and bosses. This is why they handle over their business for a long time when they leave for a long time.

You will be making a very serious mistake as a boss when you trust your workers very easily especially when they have not proven their loyalty because that is how they are going to find it very easy to penetrate your business and use it for their own benefit. Before you know what is happening, your business is already in a very bad shape. This is why whenever a business owner want to go out for long, they still try to find a way to keep in contact with all that is going on in their business.

How often would you say your boss leaves work? Is your boss there most of the day? Or does your boss sometimes leave at odd hours during the day? Most of my bosses just had breaks, so when I'd see a boss leave, I assumed they were on their 15 min break. They of course were my supervisors at the call center job I had, but they weren't gone for long when they left.

Has a boss of yours ever left for a long period of time? Did it ever affect your work and co-workers work?

My boss is always the last person to leave the office. He is always there to be sure everything is going well. There are times that we've had crisis at the workplace because of the boss leaving early and it never ended well. So, he has decided to always be there till all have left.

My boss is always the last person to leave the office. He is always there to be sure everything is going well. There are times that we've had crisis at the workplace because of the boss leaving early and it never ended well. So, he has decided to always be there till all have left.

When you have good plans for your business, you have to be willing to invest more time in it. There's nothing like being too busy with other things for your own business, it shouldn't be like that. When you can't have time for your own business or company, you shouldn't start one.

I will never be in a haste to leave my business and go home. What will I be doing at home when there are more work which I can work look into at the office? I will leave whenever it's clear I've given enough to my business for the day.

If the managers are enabled with the capacity to perform in the absence of business owner, they will carry the business activities along with no faults. It's if they weren't giving all they needed to work with and the owner going away for a long time that the business will be shaken.

Most businesses when it comes to hiring their business manager try as much as possible to make sure that they employ someone who is more than capable to handle the position. This is because whenever it happens that the CEO of the business is not going to be available, the manager is going to be the one that is going to step in to manage the entire business operation until the owner comes back.

You will be making a very serious mistake as a boss when you trust your workers very easily especially when they have not proven their loyalty because that is how they are going to find it very easy to penetrate your business and use it for their own benefit. Before you know what is happening, your business is already in a very bad shape. This is why whenever a business owner want to go out for long, they still try to find a way to keep in contact with all that is going on in their business.

Unfortunately, this is true. There are many employees who may try to gain an upper hand and take advantage. I think that this is one of the main reasons why they may not be loyal, as a loyal person may never take advantage of certain situation. Whenever your boss leaves for a long time, you must still be responsible and act in the best manner when your boss is absent.

Unfortunately, this is true. There are many employees who may try to gain an upper hand and take advantage. I think that this is one of the main reasons why they may not be loyal, as a loyal person may never take advantage of certain situation. Whenever your boss leaves for a long time, you must still be responsible and act in the best manner when your boss is absent.

Before you start trusting your employee, you must have made sure that they have been under your business for a very long time so that you can study everything about them.

This will help you to understand how they are likely to behave in some certain situations because that is the only way you are going to be convinced that they can be dependable when you are in a very tight spot.

Before you start trusting your employee, you must have made sure that they have been under your business for a very long time so that you can study everything about them.

This will help you to understand how they are likely to behave in some certain situations because that is the only way you are going to be convinced that they can be dependable when you are in a very tight spot.

Despite all this, I would never recommend sharing personal information with your employees. This is quite important no matter whoever your employee is. In fact, there are many bosses who trust their different employees in a different manner. Not all the employees are bad, though.

Despite all this, I would never recommend sharing personal information with your employees. This is quite important no matter whoever your employee is. In fact, there are many bosses who trust their different employees in a different manner. Not all the employees are bad, though.

Why will you start sharing your personal information with your employees? To what end are you seeing what you're doing reach to? They are your employees for crying out loud, they don't have the permission to know anything about your personal life. They are not even supposed to know everything complete about your business.

The bosses I have had, have never left work for a long time, maximum a couple of weeks and with a coherent explanation, otherwise it would have been very strange, I think it is best to notify your employees well in advance so that they know of your absence and that they can prepare for when you are not present.

The last time my boss missed work for a period of time was for a trip for family reasons.

The bosses I have had, have never left work for a long time, maximum a couple of weeks and with a coherent explanation, otherwise it would have been very strange, I think it is best to notify your employees well in advance so that they know of your absence and that they can prepare for when you are not present.

The last time my boss missed work for a period of time was for a trip for family reasons.

Resting is part of working. If there's need for a boss to take some time off, they should because they are human being too. Jobs which can afford paying for their staffs vacation do it, why wouldn't the boss take some time off? They only need to make sure everything is ready to keep the business moving well when they are not around.

The only information that my employees are privy to are all the information they would need to work with. It's not all the information about my business. They don't need to know all that for any reason whatsoever. My personal life information is completely off the table for any of them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds