Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does work ever bring you down?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Has work ever brought you down? I'd say when I worked at the call center, I did not like it one bit, in fact I hated it. But that's because I didn't like speaking to people over the phone about issues that were out of my hands. So it was depressing to work at the call center for the time I worked there. What about you? What about work has brought you down over the years?

Advertisement Placeholder
Any kind of job that is going to have you talking to customer regularly is always going to have a big toll on you because you have to deal with a lot of rubbish on daily basis and with some customers will not even care about how the talk to you. This is the main reason why most people are not comfortable working in a call centre.

Any kind of job that is going to have you talking to customer regularly is always going to have a big toll on you because you have to deal with a lot of rubbish on daily basis and with some customers will not even care about how the talk to you. This is the main reason why most people are not comfortable working in a call centre.

I think that there comes a time when you do get tired of doing something. However, in case if you are engaging in an activity that you like the most , then you may not get tired that easily. Regardless of that, you may still get tired at some point because we are humans and we can get tired.

I sometimes feel depressed while at work as a result of the pressure that comes with serving some difficult customers. I am talking about those that don't make things easier for one at work. Our boss always try to encourage us to stand firm and not to let some situations weigh us down.

I sometimes feel depressed while at work as a result of the pressure that comes with serving some difficult customers. I am talking about those that don't make things easier for one at work. Our boss always try to encourage us to stand firm and not to let some situations weigh us down.

It is a very common thing to feel that way. Moreover, things may feel worse in case if you are not being paid well and feeling that way at work could bring you down. I also felt that way when I had a job. However, we must remember that we humans face ups and downs all the time. Maybe you may get a better job in the future.

Yes, that's true. There are some job types or business situations that make you feel depressed most of the time. Unfortunately, not everyone is able to enjoy their work. Some jobs are quite stressful.

The kind of job you're working on is going to affect you based on what you're expected to do in the job. My best friend who stays with me works in a construction company. I feel sorry for him most of the time because he comes back from work looking so down and broken. It's been a very tough job for him.

Yes, that's true. There are some job types or business situations that make you feel depressed most of the time. Unfortunately, not everyone is able to enjoy their work. Some jobs are quite stressful.

Seriously, if it's not because of the money that most people are working for in their different jobs, most of them will not even agree to do those jobs. For the fact that there is high rate of unemployment, you cannot just quit your job easily without having another good option which you can go into immediately so that you will keep yourself still having your income flowing.

I have worked on half a dozen jobs and most of the jobs I have done were better paying and something of my interest. However, I have up the job because I felt bored working on the job. I have never been on a job for more than 2 years.

I found when I used to work jobs where I had to interact and be involved with the public, that was not a pleasant experience for me at all. I always became too anxious and would end up with a bad headache due to stress.

I am happy now that I am able to work from home and deal with people online only as I feel less anxious doing it that way and under less stress.

Many people actually do jobs they do not like but because of the money they receive. Such people easily get tired of the job.
I have never get involved with work that does not interest me or jobs that I have passion for..

The situation is similar. I also work in an office where I constantly have to talk to clients in real life, and this is even more tiring, because when you present a project over the phone, you don't see those stupid emoticons that a person makes live when they don't like something.

The kind of job you're working on is going to affect you based on what you're expected to do in the job. My best friend who stays with me works in a construction company. I feel sorry for him most of the time because he comes back from work looking so down and broken. It's been a very tough job for him.

I think that working in an excessive manner can bring many people down and I think that this is a quite common problem nowadays. You cannot sit for long hours and work continuously. Our bodies were not designed for that. This is why many office jobs have bad effects on health.

I think that working in an excessive manner can bring many people down and I think that this is a quite common problem nowadays. You cannot sit for long hours and work continuously. Our bodies were not designed for that. This is why many office jobs have bad effects on health.
Sitting down for a long period of time could cause cramp and fatigue as well. That is why it is advised that you take break in between your task. Working continuous for long hours is not really good for your health...

The kind of job my best friend is doing in the construction company where he's working is very straining. I wish he can find another job quickly and quit the construction company's job. They pay him well but he's working himself faster to death being on the job. I can't do his job.

Not really. I mean when I am at work, I tend to just focus on one task after another. I don't really think about much else. Work is work. I don't hate my job which does go a long way I suppose.

The kind of job my best friend is doing in the construction company where he's working is very straining. I wish he can find another job quickly and quit the construction company's job. They pay him well but he's working himself faster to death being on the job. I can't do his job.
Construction jobs are always very stressful and strenuous. They are always carrying one heavy object or the other and hardly find time to rest and relax until it is the break period for them to rest..

Not really. I mean when I am at work, I tend to just focus on one task after another. I don't really think about much else. Work is work. I don't hate my job which does go a long way I suppose.

When I do not sleep or go to bed at the right time, I often feel exhausted the next day. This is why I would try my best to go to bed early. This way i will never feel exhausted and never feel tired when it comes to working for really long hours. Going to bed early is the key.

Construction jobs are always very stressful and strenuous. They are always carrying one heavy object or the other and hardly find time to rest and relax until it is the break period for them to rest..
Yes, most of their field works are always very stressful and strenuous truely. He told me the department where he's work is the logistics department where they carry all the materials needed for the construction to the site where they are needed.

Yes, most of their field works are always very stressful and strenuous truely. He told me the department where he's work is the logistics department where they carry all the materials needed for the construction to the site where they are needed.
Actually, it is the job they have signed to do. They still have the choice to reject the offer if it the job that is going to affect their health. I have worked in the construction industry and understand how it feels..

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds