Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does the time of year effect sales?

Yes this does especially if the product in question is seasonal as well. Products such as foods, clothing, accessories can be seasonal depending on what time of the year it is. It's left for the business owner to meet up sales in their off season.

Advertisement Placeholder
You are definitely going not going to be making so much money if you are selling school accessories when school is not treating me and that is exactly how business works.

The season affects sales a lot due to the season, there are some businesses that florishes during dry season and others may suffer lots of devastating effect due to the rainy season.. Businesses florishes according to season...

Many people like eating ice cream during the summer time. This is why the business of ice cream runs in a much better way during that time. Similarly, people drink soup during winter season. These are seasonal businesses.

Many people like eating ice cream during the summer time. This is why the business of ice cream runs in a much better way during that time. Similarly, people drink soup during winter season. These are seasonal businesses.
This is very true. The seasons go a long way in determining the sales and demand of a particular product in a particular place. In cold regions, the sales of sweaters are likely to be higher.

This is very true. The seasons go a long way in determining the sales and demand of a particular product in a particular place. In cold regions, the sales of sweaters are likely to be higher.

There are so many people who conduct seasonal business for this reason. Some people sell soup during winter season and the same people sell ice creams during summer season.

The rate of business sales is directly affected by the nature of the business products and services. If the business products or services are something that doesn't depend on the time of the year or weather conditions to sell, its demand will never change. Take for instance, if you're dealing on drinking water business, the weather being cold or hot isn't going determine much for you because you're always getting to sell.

The economic situation ofnthe country keeps deteriorating and its affecting the sales of good and services because the price of goods and services is going up everyday and people can't buy what they can't afford .

Yes anything that deals with food will always sell high during the Christmas festive period.. but things like buildings and others are likely to slow down since everyone will be concentrating to enjoy their Christmas.
Yes food business is very high during the time of Christmas festival because alot of people would like enjoying, so the period is the time the price of things used to be very high in the market, because they know that everybody would like to enjoyed their selves.

The economic situation ofnthe country keeps deteriorating and its affecting the sales of good and services because the price of goods and services is going up everyday and people can't buy what they can't afford .

The issue is that the economic rate is continue to go down because the government in many country has failed to control inflation. This means that people would need to work harder in order to deal with inflation.

Yes food business is very high during the time of Christmas festival because alot of people would like enjoying, so the period is the time the price of things used to be very high in the market, because they know that everybody would like to enjoyed their selves.
In this case we have to be very smart when trying to establish business, most especially seasonal business. If proper care is not taken the possibility of business failure could be high because of the different seasons most of these things are needed.

In this case we have to be very smart when trying to establish business, most especially seasonal business. If proper care is not taken the possibility of business failure could be high because of the different seasons most of these things are needed.

Well, I have seen that right now barbecue and other items related to food are selling quite quickly, especially spices. This is because right now we have been going through the season of Eid and people sacrifice animals for meat.

I beleive that this can only work and affect on farming during the christmass period that people make money on farming the most so I think that time of years affect sales on christmas period alone. Since food item will drop or go up in price

Well, I have seen that right now barbecue and other items related to food are selling quite quickly, especially spices. This is because right now we have been going through the season of Eid and people sacrifice animals for meat.
This is a seasonal and locational business because it will not likely work in the southern part of the country which currently is where I live. There is no high population of Muslims here.

This is a seasonal and locational business because it will not likely work in the southern part of the country which currently is where I live. There is no high population of Muslims here.

I think that traditions and culture may differ. I am a Muslim myself and I live in a Muslim country. Sales of products rise when many Non-Muslims also celebrate their own festivals. Many people tend to buy gifts during christmas as well.

Times like this may affect sales base on what you're selling, people that deal with hair, may not really have customers due to increase in rainfall.

You are very correct time of year do affect sales because from what I know I think that hair business will never moved now,business that move now are likely zinc and woods business because many people will have leaking roof during this raining season

You are very correct time of year do affect sales because from what I know I think that hair business will never moved now,business that move now are likely zinc and woods business because many people will have leaking roof during this raining season
I get your point. There are some businesses that would still flourish independent of the time of season especially hair saloon business. People will constantly visit the saloon irrespective of the time of the year.

I think that traditions and culture may differ. I am a Muslim myself and I live in a Muslim country. Sales of products rise when many Non-Muslims also celebrate their own festivals. Many people tend to buy gifts during christmas as well.
This is true. Like how Christians will celebrate their Christmas , obviously the demands of certain goods and services will increase and this is opportunity for people to make money within that short period of time.

I think that the sale of umbrellas is on the rise because it is raining and I think that the season matters a lot when it comes to getting your things or stuff sold off.

@Good-Person,I think that is true the time of sale like this do affect sale,some of the way is that during this raining season people uses umbrella so the sale of such item is on the rise and as the christmas is fast approaching I think that yam and tomatoas will sale as well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds