Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does SEO change too much?

I wouldn't say it changes a lot, I'll only say it constantly gets updated a lot. Some basics are still same and applicable across any period of time.
The most important thing is that SEO is always dynamic because of most times the policies of the companies or organisations. And it's simply because people still try to cut corners or use black hat methods

Advertisement Placeholder
It is true that search engine optimization changes a lot, I think it is due to fraudulent activities by scammers so can't blame them they are only trying to protect their properties.

Maybe not on a daily basis but changes are frequent. SEO should always be thought of as an ongoing process and not as a “set it and forget it” or “one and done” option

Search engine optimisation does not change too much. It is Google which is improving on providing quality services to the end users on search engines. You can only have problem with Google when you are employing shady SEO tactics for your websites to get massive rank in short time.

I wouldn't say it changes a lot, I'll only say it constantly gets updated a lot. Some basics are still same and applicable across any period of time.
The most important thing is that SEO is always dynamic because of most times the policies of the companies or organisations. And it's simply because people still try to cut corners or use black hat methods

Search engine optimisation do not really change but the theing is that google usually update thier operation,their algorithm usually gets updated,so that they can be able to avoid some persons who will want to down play the system.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds