Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does gaming reduce school stress?

Credits
There have been a couple of negativity surrounding gaming especially by students. Parents will always complain that it limits their kids from studying their books. However, do you think parents are right about stopping their kids from playing games or do you agree that students play games to feel relieved from school stress?

Advertisement Placeholder
Kids shouldn't be pushed away from playing games. I believe games is another aspect of learning, so many game developers are those that has passion for games. If they knew nothing about it, how would it be their passion and professionally, their career. I only think there should be limit for them, not stopping them.

Yes, gaming reduces your school stress, as well as workplace stress. I can say this from my personal experience. However, when you game you also should know when to stop because getting into gaming addition is dangerous, more dangerous than the school/workplace stress

When I was in school, I always came home and gamed to reduce the stress of school, especially when it came to my GCSE year. I don't think gaming should be taken away from kids as it could be their way of reducing the stress from school.

If you enjoy gaming, gaming will certainly reduce your stress, if you do not like gaming, how can gaming reduce your stress. You will feel stressed out only form the activities that you do not like, or take for granted.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds