Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Does gaming help with mental health?

Credits
While there is still much debate and research being conducted on the topic, many individuals have reported experiencing a positive impact on their mental health through gaming. Engaging with games can provide an immersive and rewarding experience that can offer an escape from reality, reduce stress and anxiety, boost cognitive functioning, improve social connections, and increase overall well-being.

What do you think, does gaming help with mental health? Does anyone have any personal experiences they wish to share?

Advertisement Placeholder
I felt gaming helped me with a lot of my personal issues growing up. I really lost hours of my life to games like Final Fantasy X and Guild Wars in the 2000's. I would spend whole weekends doing nothing but playing RPG's and ignoring the friends I did have.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds