Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does eBay take fee to list items on the site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
Credits
EBay is a very popular e-commerce site to shop and to sell products related to all necessary things. Many site sellers also offer free shipping and cheap products.

I also bought many things from there and are satisfied with the service of the site and seller's shop. I am thinking of to open a shop related to art and craft things but I want to ask ,

" is the site takes any fee to list items or there is a fixed percentage fee which apply after product selling?"

Advertisement Placeholder
When you list and sell items on eBay, ebay charges selling fees. There are two main types of selling fees: an insertion fee when you create a listing, and a final value fee when your item sells.

When you list and sell items on eBay, ebay charges selling fees. There are two main types of selling fees: an insertion fee when you create a listing, and a final value fee when your item sells.
Ok fine. So what is the ratio of that fee? Means on per selling of 5$ item, how much we have to pay?

I didn't try Ebay before because paypal is unavailable in my country but there will be in similar sites various forms of fees for example to list your product in top products let's say you will pay 5 $ per day, to promote your product in banner advertising you pay 2 $ per day, to add a new product approval fee is 0,25 $ + 1 %.

It takes a lot of hidden fees,which total can be over $5 I suggest you to sell your products only with title description and 3-4 photos because everything other is paid promote.

EBay is a very popular e-commerce site to shop and to sell products related to all necessary things. Many site sellers also offer free shipping and cheap products.

I also bought many things from there and are satisfied with the service of the site and seller's shop. I am thinking of to open a shop related to art and craft things but I want to ask ,

" is the site takes any fee to list items or there is a fixed percentage fee which apply after product selling?"
Yes eBay has some ridiculous charges. I remember being charged around $5 for product listing. That isn't fair in my opinion
[automerge]1606590323[/automerge]

Yes eBay has some ridiculous charges. I remember being charged around $5 for product listing. That isn't fair in my opinion

I didn't try Ebay before because paypal is unavailable in my country but there will be in similar sites various forms of fees for example to list your product in top products let's say you will pay 5 $ per day, to promote your product in banner advertising you pay 2 $ per day, to add a new product approval fee is 0,25 $ + 1 %.

[automerge]1606590323[/automerge]

Oh, it's quite high.... 5$ for one product listing or there are certain numbers of products ? I ll search about it

eBay do not charge any fee for listing products on their market place. They only charge whenever you make a sale and they give you your commission

Ebay do not charge any fee at all for the list products on there market..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds