Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does anyone remember the Project Wonderful ad network and are there any modern alternatives?

Credits
Does anyone here remember Project Wonderful and know if there are any modern alternatives? For those unfamiliar, Project Wonderful was an ad network where instead of paying via CPM or CPC, you would bid to basically buy an ad slot on a website and the highest bid would hold the spot for 24 hours, regardless of the number of clicks / impressions of the ad.

I'm wondering, does anything like this exist now? Unfortunately Project Wonderful shut down a few years ago.

Advertisement Placeholder
Unfortunately I don't know much about project wonderful. but I think you should make enough research because there would probably be some alternatives by now.

I haven't read about any such site yet. With different advanced advertising platforms, it would be difficult for such site to still remain relevant.

This is the first time that I am hearing about this kind of project whereby advertisers compete for advertisement space on most website. This kind of business is no longer viable so they will not be in existence again.

Never heard of this advertising solution. They must have traffic requirement. I have a small website that receives small traffic, therefore ad network like this one may not work for me.

Never heard of this advertising solution. They must have traffic requirement. I have a small website that receives small traffic, therefore ad network like this one may not work for me.
I also have never heard of this advert solution for, it may work and it may not work for small advert but the first thing we have to do is to give it try.

I have not heared of such advertising tool before and you know hat there are major ad networks popping around now making it hard for such fringe networks.

I don't really know about the project wonderful. How did it work and how did people really make money online using this particular platform?.

Does anyone here remember Project Wonderful and know if there are any modern alternatives? For those unfamiliar, Project Wonderful was an ad network where instead of paying via CPM or CPC, you would bid to basically buy an ad slot on a website and the highest bid would hold the spot for 24 hours, regardless of the number of clicks / impressions of the ad.

I'm wondering, does anything like this exist now? Unfortunately Project Wonderful shut down a few years ago.
I also have not heard about any such site currently existing and working in the above mentioned framework. This would have been an non-sustainable business model for the company and that's the reason it got shut down and we don't see many competitors or replica around internet.

Never heard of Project Wonderful. However, I know about a lot of advertising solutions that work on the similar concept where advertiser will bid on your ad slot and the highest bidder will get to run ads.

The best ads network to use still remains Google AdSense. With this ads network you will have opportunity to a whole number of features that will definitely help you earn more money

I do not remember Project wonderful and I have no modern alternatives for it. Its the first time I hear about this website. Its good to know that Project wonderful before was an advertising network where instead of paying CPM you would bid to basically buy an ad slot on a website that would hold the spot for twenty four hours.

Many recent websites offers bid in advertising so the concept is not deprecated there is many auction in advertising or buy website or advertising so the idea remains existing.

The best ads network to use still remains Google AdSense.
With this ads network you will have opportunity to a whole
number of features that will definitely help you earn more
money

I don't really know about the project wonderful but talking about it I think it works for you , link me up if the project wonderful still exist

I also have not heard about any such site currently existing and working in the above mentioned framework. This would have been an non-sustainable business model for the company and that's the reason it got shut down and we don't see many competitors or replica around internet.
Likewise me,I have never heard about such site,because this days there are so many advanced forums and platforms that tends to be advertising.

Seriously I don't think I'd something like this exist, it might exist but I have never heard of a thing like this. I will like to be part of it if it's still exist.

I do not know much about this project powerful you write about, but from what you described it sound very beneficial, I think it would be nice of something of that sort is available or replicated.

This is my issue with a lot of projects that come up in the online space today - they don't have plans and aren't sustainable in any way. That's why I'm skeptical of projects that don't have viability.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds