Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does anyone ever use email marketing?

Mykel

Renowned member
Credits
I have been trying to research ways to increases sales to my site. I can see these sites like emailmonday Dot com etc. but I would be surprised if I see a 10 percent increase. Any experience?

Advertisement Placeholder
E-mail marketing was heavily used at an old agency I worked at. They would make clients offer some sort of collateral for free, to gain E-mail addresses that were used to generate future leads

I guess i get one, i have so much accounts one is for work, another for studies and another for entertainment. I have several emails to have several youtube accounts so that the algorithm is different and it works incredibly well for me

What I will suggest is you that you should opt for social media marketing instead , since it's scope is high these days.

MentorBox, had some big sales with e-mail marketing and they were giving also lessons about how you can do it in 2020.

I think advertising on social media platforms is a better option if you looking for traffic and sales to your website.

Email marketing working is great if you have customers registered under your business.People also spam as i frequently receive them.

Email marketing is not really lucrative as most people try as much as possible to avoid unnecessary emails

Yes and i used to promote my business. Email marketing is the best way to gaining the traffics. There's many tool available on internet which helps you to send thousand of mail in just one click

What I will suggest is you that you should opt for social media marketing instead , since it's scope is high these days.
I agree it looks like social media marketing is better than email marketing in my opinion, but it depends on the person running it,

Yes. Email marketing is still one of the most integral part of Digital media marketing as at today. You can try out aweber dot com to get started with yours

I have been trying to research ways to increases sales to my site. I can see these sites like emailmonday Dot com etc. but I would be surprised if I see a 10 percent increase. Any experience?
Hello, I prefer to use another modality, the mail is something very personal, most of the accounts are used for communications between the workers of a company or students, so when some mail arrives with some publicity they omit it.

Email marketting can only work if the customer's emails are registered with your company. Otherwise, this will not work well as many people don't check their emails frequently. You should try social media marketting instead.

Email marketing is an effective method provided it is not abused. Too many of such mails can annoy a potential customer enough to steer clear.

Email marketing is used by domain investors to get at end users who may be interested in buying their domain names. It has been working for them. I hope to start soon too.

In my personal experience, I have never used emails as a marketing tool, perhaps for fear that the people who receive these emails will consider them as spam or junk mail

Not a common platform for online marketing if you expect traffic. Although it can be used to directly convince your clients about your products.

I don't t use email marketing coz I know little or nothing about email marketing.. All I know is that some people are enjoying it, but I need someone to put me through on how to go about it in future.

Email marketing is used these days to get visitors. But I think this method is not effective because mostly people don't want to receive emails .so if you want to promote your site,use Facebook ads .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds