Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does a single marketing channel provide enough for a business to grow?

The key goal of affiliate marketing is to improve transactions and revenue. It will now become more necessary to carry out the role of becoming an associate, influencers, and marketing partner at the same time, in the face of evolving trends.

The borders of multiple outlets are about to blur in a nutshell. Using more than a single platform to track trends, develop partnerships, reward affiliates and partners, and provide valuable insights will become increasingly necessary, I think.

How about your thoughts, is it necesary to have more than one? Or not? Please share your thoughts.
Yes, it is highly necessary to have more than one marketing channels to grow any business be it buying and selling, music, art..... services any business name it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Growth is an extensive term limited to individual choices so each individual is to determine their level of growth but if one really wants to grow then it should be several marketing channel should be made use of

It's not about the size of your business, it's about the goal of your business. Some business are large or big but no goals for how to make profit. So you must have a workable goal for your business that determines the profit you will make.
Yes,your goals matters a lot in business success.Your aim at what you want to acheive in a given timeline matters.We had a discusion with a client we do jobs for,and we suggested to her to start using facebook business manager to do her publicity,but she told us that she just want to concentrate on instagram,because the work load would be too much on her.

If you have a single marketing channel that is doing well, then why would you need more channels? The asnwer is pretty simple. You would need more channels because you may want to expand your business. The best strategy would be to make more channels through the current channels you have. You can hire salesmen and marketers to do this job for you.

It depends on the kind of marketing channel it is and I believe that there are some marketing channels that Will be enough to make profit.

A single marketing channel may and may not provide the necessary avenue for a business tongrow. It all depends on how you utilize this single channel to fill advantage or capacity

Of course, having more than one way is definitely the solution but what I've come to observe is that a lot of people tend to neglect list building while trying to make sales. The money is in the list

The key goal of affiliate marketing is to improve transactions and revenue. It will now become more necessary to carry out the role of becoming an associate, influencers, and marketing partner at the same time, in the face of evolving trends.

The borders of multiple outlets are about to blur in a nutshell. Using more than a single platform to track trends, develop partnerships, reward affiliates and partners, and provide valuable insights will become increasingly necessary, I think.

How about your thoughts, is it necesary to have more than one? Or not? Please share your thoughts.
No my friend. As a buissness in this age of the internet, you need to have multiple source of traffic in order to stay relevant in your niche.

It is always wise to have more than one market channel.
You make income from different channels and if one channel isn't working you can always depend on another one

Well I dont think that is really possible because every kind of expenditure both personal or family and the business depends on the income of the business that alone will delay the growth of the business because it income are not use directly to fund the business but personal life and others.

Yes although it depends. If the marketing channel is solid and is known to bring results, why not? But If not,then you might want to try some other options

I think single marketing channel wouldn't be effective because you are likely not to have the set target audience. It is better to market through diverse platforms.

Relying on a particular channel is not enough.
You need to try out other channels for an effective business such as; email marketing, display ads, blogs, local marketing, social media, paid search and via videos.

It's not advisable to have only one marketing channel for a business as this might in turn limit the speed and reach of the business to its customers

It's not about the size of your business, it's about the goal of your business. Some business are large or big but no goals for how to make profit. So you must have a workable goal for your business that determines the profit you will make.
I have a client that focuses only on one aspect of placement of ads for her business,and that has been working for her,the business is still growing and she is doing things she can handle.
[automerge]1637784976[/automerge]
If the single Marketing channel is highly yielding and converting, then you can move on with it. If at all you are going to subscribe for another marketing channel, it should be a support to the other channel and not a substitute.
Most times capacity to handle growth and expansion is a function of the ability of the business owner to handle such role.I have a client we suggested about adding facebook and whatsapp to her ads network,but she said she could not handle the influx of more customers.

Last edited:
Single marketing channel is enough to take your business to the next level.
It is not about one channel that matters it is the method you are using to run are marketing business.
Marketing is a way of improving the sales if you can do that very well then you will succeed in your business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds