Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

do ypu believe in love ?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yukkhhhh........... it was a bad experience and bad moment of my life!
believing in love is like a Ghost, some believe it and many not.
or you can say free sex. :p

I too had a bad experience in love, but that doesn't mean I have lost faith and does not believe in Love, I was the supporter of Love, I am supporter and believer of Love and will be whatever happens, because without Love life is unimaginable.

Only once i have been in love we where together for 5 years and i found out she was cheating on me.Now im happly on my own bringing up my daughter i dont want another girlfriend at the moment

I believe in love but I also believe that love is sometimes earned. I do not think that it is possible to love someone who has never been there for you nor talked to you ever. Love is confused so many times with so many other emotions. I believe that you do not always end up with the person that you love nor do you always get to really know the person who really loves you or cares about you.

I have seen so many people who were so in love during the first days of marriage but later stopped loving each other. I believe that love cannot be stopped or put out.

Love definitely exists, there are couples who can literally die for each other.

You just have to find the right partner.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds