Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you write guides for others on how to work online?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
One thing you can do working online, is to write guides on how to get started working online. I wish I could come up with a good enough book to teach others the way of working online, but there's no right or wrong way. But, is there anyone here attempting to make their own guides on working online for a living? Would you sell the guides or give them out for free?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have written and published a lot of articles about working online and making money online. I have not only published these guides on my own byline but also written on pen name. In my experience, these guides also bring traffic as a lot of people are constantly looking to make money online.

To say that I am writing a manual would not be completely true, but here on the forum and not only I help share my work experience and tell everyone else that I know myself and have the skills I share them.

I have written and published a lot of articles about working online and making money online. I have not only published these guides on my own byline but also written on pen name. In my experience, these guides also bring traffic as a lot of people are constantly looking to make money online.
That's cool. Have you written a book or just articles about the subject matter? Either way it's pretty cool. Would you ever consider writing a full on book?
To say that I am writing a manual would not be completely true, but here on the forum and not only I help share my work experience and tell everyone else that I know myself and have the skills I share them.
That's fair too. You could say posting here and elsewhere with your ideas and suggestions is a good way to teach others.

I tried to write articles about it because I wanted to get referrals and make money, but I didn't have good tutorials to describe the project and I couldn't get enough of an audience to get anyone interested in my articles

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds