Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do you work day or night shifts?

Credits
Which work shift are you delegated to in your workplace? When I used to work for the company where I was the Head of marketing department, I used to work during the day but I really would have loved to work night shifts. This is because I barely sleep at night, so it would have worked out so well for me working night shifts.

Advertisement Placeholder
I work from home and I find that I can focus and work better when working at night so I usually work from the evening into the night before I go to bed. If I am able to when it is quiet though and if I have had enough sleep the night before, I will work during the day as well if I am feeling up to it but it really goes by my health and also by how much sleep I got the night before.

I work during the day and have no business with night shifts. Working during the day is a lot more better for me. I hate to even think that I can work at night considering how much I enjoy having my sleep.

It's during the day shift I'm working at my workplace. I start work from 9:00am and close 5:00pm.

Day shift. I hated working nights because I was unable to have any kind of a social life.

I work from home, so I tend to work during the day, have the evening to play video games and spend time with my friends and family.

I'm working day shift and it's the only shift I can work as well. The night have never been the best time for me to work because I value my sleep so much.

I have never worked night shift, well I have worked at night when I was a college students, especially while working on dissertation and term paper, but I have never worked in a night shift in a workplace.

I work day shifts, I have never worked in night shifts. But as a student I used to study late night, sometimes I would go to sleep at 5 in the morning.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds