Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you wear clothes with your business/logo on it?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you guys wear clothes with your brand, business or logo on it? I would love to one day have my own brand so to say, and have tshirts, hats and other such things with my branding on it. Who here has had the chance to make their own merch with logos/business on it?

Advertisement Placeholder
Do you guys wear clothes with your brand, business or logo on it? I would love to one day have my own brand so to say, and have tshirts, hats and other such things with my branding on it. Who here has had the chance to make their own merch with logos/business on it?

Having a specific kind of dress or uniform with a logo on it could be a great way to market or promote your company. However, the fact of the matter remains that there are many other ways to market the company. These companies hire logo makers and give contracts to printing press and dress makers in order to get a logo on their dress/uniform.

I have not manufactured clothes with my business logos for my businesses. However, when I was working as a sales manager in a store, they had a t-shirt with the business logo. These T-shirts were manufactured for customers, mostly who were doing word of mouth marketing and bring customers. However, staff also could use these T-shirts. However, I never wore these t-shirts on workplace

The place that I am working as a staff have this t-shirt that all staff wear every Wednesday of the week as a way of promoting the business that we are doing. It is one of those shirts that have the company logo and design and it makes one look smart when putting it on.

I have not manufactured clothes with my business logos for my businesses. However, when I was working as a sales manager in a store, they had a t-shirt with the business logo. These T-shirts were manufactured for customers, mostly who were doing word of mouth marketing and bring customers. However, staff also could use these T-shirts. However, I never wore these t-shirts on workplace

Some companies are actually very strict when it comes to wearing the company's uniform and any staff member who defaults in doing this is going to get penalised. I believe that there wasn't any strict policies when it comes to wearing the company's t-shirts where you worked, otherwise you must have been forced to put it on whenever you're on duty.

Well sometimes yes we are not required to go to work with a uniform on regular days but on special occasions we put some brand clothes they don't look too bad

This is actually one of the best ways you can be promoting your business with physical contact because as long as your business logo is something that is visible, people will always be interested in knowing what it is all about and that is marketing in a way for your business.

I think that there are many people who usually get attracted to logos. This is because having a logo on your clothes is something unique and not all the people wear clothes that have a logo. This makes a person look different from others. Thus it helps to catch the attention of many people.

Well sometimes yes we are not required to go to work with a uniform on regular days but on special occasions we put some brand clothes they don't look too bad

We wear branded clothes every Wednesday at the workplace. It is a way of marketing the business and ensuring that everything works out as planned in terms of the marketing strategies that we have. Steady wearing it on Wednesdays has helped to shape the way staff members react to what we are doing at the firm.

This is actually one of the best ways you can be promoting your business with physical contact because as long as your business logo is something that is visible, people will always be interested in knowing what it is all about and that is marketing in a way for your business.

Business logos can help a company to advertise their services and products. When you create a logo on your shirt, this makes it look like your business is a really big brand, which could be a great thing. You must make sure that you create a professional logo, though.

Business logos can help a company to advertise their services and products. When you create a logo on your shirt, this makes it look like your business is a really big brand, which could be a great thing. You must make sure that you create a professional logo, though.

Whenever it comes to doing anything possible to promote and advertise my business, I believe it is something that I am always going to be willing and open to. This is something that is going to bring more success to my business. I don't see any reason why I'm not going to go extra mile in order for my business to become successful.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds