Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you wear a mask when you get sick?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When you get sick with a cough or the cold, do you ever wear a mask when going out? The whole point of a mask is to protect others from your germs. They don't really help you from others. With that being said, I feel it's the right thing to do when going out in public, especially if there is still a possibility that you're sick when you go out.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes. And this was a practice I learned even before the pandemic. If I have a cold and need to go to the store or to some other place where I will be in contact with others, I will wear a mask out of deep respect for other people.

Currently, I live alone at home, so I don't need to do this except when my relatives visit me, but when I was a child, I did it because my parents went to work and I have brothers and sisters, so they couldn't all get sick because of me, but I don't it was difficult because I understood that it was protecting them

No, I don't wear a mask when I'm sick, at least not since Covid-19, in my country it's not normal to wear a mask when you're sick although some people do, it's not my case.

Well, I wear mask when I have cold and cough, I also wear mask when I am going outdoors especially in crowded places.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds