Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you wear a hat in winter?

deucher

Legendary member
Credits
Before, most people wore a hat in winter because it is cold and you need to keep your ears warm, but now because of fashion and maybe winters are not so cold anymore, it is very difficult to see someone wearing a hat on the street. Due to my illness I don't tolerate the cold very easily so I have to wear a hat even at +10 but do you do that or do you just wear a hood?

Advertisement Placeholder
I almost always wear a hat when it's very cold, so the answer is yes, that helps me not to have cold on my head, which is one of the areas that is most uncovered in winter, since not everyone usually wraps it up with a hat.

It's funny how fashion trends can shift things, right? But hey, when it comes down to it, staying warm is key, especially if you're dealing with health stuff like you mentioned. Personally, I'm team hat all the way, even if it's not freezing out. Plus, there's something cozy about a good beanie or cap, don't you think?

I do not wear hat but if the temperature is very cold I sometimes wear woolly cap

I wear a toboggan a lot because a huge amount of body heat goes thru the head. In that case, it's wise to keep the head insulated. Anyway, though, not all winter days are incredibly cold, though and physical activity warms you up.

Note: I do think protecting the head also aids with keeping from getting sick no matter the amount of cold.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds