Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you watch WWE?

Advertisement Placeholder
No problem, thanks. :yum: Sorry :yum:

You're welcome and that's alright. :smiley:

I don't watch WWE. I did a long time ago throughout the WWF years and a little after they altered the name. I lost interest very fast when they changed their program formatting style.

I have been watching WWE since the Bret/Hogan days. At first, I wasn't a fan of the colorful Bret/Hogan stuff, but once WWE launched the "Attitude Era" in response to WCW's first "shots fired" campaign with the WWF defections, and climaxed at the Monday Night Wars with nWo, I was hooked thanks to the likes of Stone Cold and The Rock. Now, I watch it casually. I still watch it, but because of people like Roman Reigns (The Rock's distant cousin), Seth Rollins, Bobby Roode, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, and more. The new crop of stars will replace what WCW brought to the table. Eric Young is coming, he's in the best shape of his life, and I hope his main roster debut is better than his NXT work.

Aleister Black is being groomed to be the next big star if they book him correctly.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds