Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you watch trailers to movies?

I always watch all the trailers of movies I intend to watch. I can't think of any movie I've seen which I didn't watch its trailer countless times. There are so many trailers I've watched which I later couldn't watch the movie for one reason or another but I've never watched any movie without watching its trailer.

Advertisement Placeholder
Go for the Vamp!
Can't go wrong with a vampire costume. 🧛
And thanks
We should post this year's Halloween pics/costumes here on Bizdustry... like start a Halloween costume thread on Nov. 1st
👍🎃

Thank you for the suggestion, I was really thinking hard on it, so getting the same recommendations have made the decision for me already. I will be going for a vampire costume. If I see something like that of Vlad Dracula, it's going to be very nice. If I get my own halloween costume, I would definitely be interested in posting mine. Let's see how it goes till November.

I've done that before where we just watch movie trailers. It's fun for a while, but I don't know if I'd make it an all night thing for me. I also don't like to spoil every movie I want to watch, and trailers can sometimes spell out way too much.

Yup, I agree with you there. There was a lot of Marvel movies that would show something in the trailer, and then it not happen in the actual movie. I guess they do this a lot with trailers. The main reason is because trailers often come out before post production is done, so sometimes the movie gets reshoots and recuts, etc.

I wish they'd go back to the early days of trailers, where they are vague about what the movie is. The less we know, the better.

They're actually bringing out a new Saw this year. Honestly am not too into the idea of another Saw movie, but to be fair there hasn't been many Saw movies in recent years.

I think this iteration of Halloween is done, especially the way it ended. But, the studio isn't going to stop producing movies, so eventually they'll set out to make another Halloween Trilogy from another group of directors and producers. I didn't care for the recent Halloween movies, and am kind of glad they ended it. The last two movies especially were pretty bad.
The originals are always the best. But the Halloween trilogy will always be an addiction to many, especially around Sept. / Oct. It gives people something to look forward to, even though everyone knows nothing will be as good as the oldie versions, the classics. 🎃🔪🎃 🧟

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds