Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you watch trailers to movies?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I will watch trailers, but I have found that a lot of them reveal way too much of the movie. So I've tried to stop watching trailers for that sole purpose, because to be fair, trailers often do spoil certain aspects of movies, sometimes outright spoiling the story or twist. So, I've stopped watching trailers, what about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
I am always on the lookout for trailers. It is so much fun to watch and anticipate what could be there in the real movie.

I am always on the lookout for trailers. It is so much fun to watch and anticipate what could be there in the real movie.
I used to watch trailers a lot, but there are some that I don't watch. If it's a suspense/thriller, I tend to maybe watch the first few seconds of the trailer, just to see what I can expect and then stop. Trailers these days spoil too much, so I try not to watch every trailer I can.

I will watch trailers, but I have found that a lot of them reveal way too much of the movie. So I've tried to stop watching trailers for that sole purpose, because to be fair, trailers often do spoil certain aspects of movies, sometimes outright spoiling the story or twist. So, I've stopped watching trailers, what about you?
My niece and I love movie trailers. Sometimes over the weekends when she spends the night here, instead of making it a movie night, we make it a movie trailer night. We just browse through (usually the scary movie section) and watch all the trailers from movies we haven't seen yet. 👻🎃

Yes I still watch movie trailers as a matter of fact if your trailer does not catch me forget it I will not watch the main movie; I will not consider watching it. Trailer is on a different level of importance for me to watch a new movie.

Yes I still watch movie trailers as a matter of fact if your trailer does not catch me forget it I will not watch the main movie; I will not consider watching it. Trailer is on a different level of importance for me to watch a new movie.

Exactly! The trailer of any movie or TV show I'm going to watch must be very good before I will be tempted to watch the movie or TV series. Although, I can tell you that some trailers can be misleading because that's exactly what The Flash DC's trailer did. The trailers was dope but the movie was crap from the beginning till the end.

If I hear of a new movie that is being released, I will check out the trailer to see if is something I would be interested in watching.

I have to agree with you though, sometimes the trailers do give a lot away and it can ruin the experience you could have had if you saw the movie without seeing too much in a trailer. I often wonder why they now choose to show more in a trailer instead of less as they used to years ago.

My niece and I love movie trailers. Sometimes over the weekends when she spends the night here, instead of making it a movie night, we make it a movie trailer night. We just browse through (usually the scary movie section) and watch all the trailers from movies we haven't seen yet. 👻🎃

I have never done a movie trailer night with anyone or just alone by myself. I know I watch a lot of trailers but I have never thought about mapping one night just to watch from one movie trailer to another. I'm not sure if I would find it that satisfying.

Trailers do one of three things in my opinion - they either show the best parts of the movie, they give away the entire story, or they paint a false image of what the movie is meant to be about often hiding some sort of political undertone. They don't do trailers like they used to.

I have never done a movie trailer night with anyone or just alone by myself. I know I watch a lot of trailers but I have never thought about mapping one night just to watch from one movie trailer to another. I'm not sure if I would find it that satisfying.
We do it so we can "weed out" all the stupid movies, and then we jot down the good ones we plan on watching some other time.
We're always looking for new (and scary) movies we haven't seen yet. And then we tend to watch them in the Fall / around Halloween time. 🍃🍂🥧🍂 😉

We do it so we can "weed out" all the stupid movies, and then we jot down the good ones we plan on watching some other time.
We're always looking for new (and scary) movies we haven't seen yet. And then we tend to watch them in the Fall / around Halloween time. 🍃🍂🥧🍂 😉

I believe it's something that can actually help you people to select good movies to watch and not waste your time watching something that is not interesting after you must have confirmed it from the trailers. There is usually a new SAW horror movie during each HALLOWEEN, so let's hope they release something that is interesting to watch.

I believe it's something that can actually help you people to select good movies to watch and not waste your time watching something that is not interesting after you must have confirmed it from the trailers. There is usually a new SAW horror movie during each HALLOWEEN, so let's hope they release something that is interesting to watch.
And maybe even another Halloween added to the mix. Not sure if Jamie Lee is up for it but there's just no resisting a new Halloween, no matter how "played out" people say it is.
I think the best three are still Halloween 1 (The Original), Halloween 2 (Hospital killings), and Halloween 4 & 5 when Michael's niece is involved.

And maybe even another Halloween added to the mix. Not sure if Jamie Lee is up for it but there's just no resisting a new Halloween, no matter how "played out" people say it is.
I think the best three are still Halloween 1 (The Original), Halloween 2 (Hospital killings), and Halloween 4 & 5 when Michael's niece is involved.

Halloween 2 (Hospital killings) have always been my favourite. It was an improvement on the first release.

Let's keep our fingers crossed and wait to see what they are going to have in store for us in the next halloween celebration. What's been your favorite halloween costume?

Halloween 2 (Hospital killings) have always been my favourite. It was an improvement on the first release.

Let's keep our fingers crossed and wait to see what they are going to have in store for us in the next halloween celebration. What's been your favorite halloween costume?
This one!
I was a skeleton ☠️

View attachment 5314
That's my niece with me.. she was Karen from Mean Girls.

I've done that before where we just watch movie trailers. It's fun for a while, but I don't know if I'd make it an all night thing for me. I also don't like to spoil every movie I want to watch, and trailers can sometimes spell out way too much.

Trailers do one of three things in my opinion - they either show the best parts of the movie, they give away the entire story, or they paint a false image of what the movie is meant to be about often hiding some sort of political undertone. They don't do trailers like they used to.
Yup, I agree with you there. There was a lot of Marvel movies that would show something in the trailer, and then it not happen in the actual movie. I guess they do this a lot with trailers. The main reason is because trailers often come out before post production is done, so sometimes the movie gets reshoots and recuts, etc.

I wish they'd go back to the early days of trailers, where they are vague about what the movie is. The less we know, the better.
They're actually bringing out a new Saw this year. Honestly am not too into the idea of another Saw movie, but to be fair there hasn't been many Saw movies in recent years.

I think this iteration of Halloween is done, especially the way it ended. But, the studio isn't going to stop producing movies, so eventually they'll set out to make another Halloween Trilogy from another group of directors and producers. I didn't care for the recent Halloween movies, and am kind of glad they ended it. The last two movies especially were pretty bad.

This one!
I was a skeleton ☠️

View attachment 5314
That's my niece with me.. she was Karen from Mean Girls.

You both look awesome. The skeleton costume looks very good on you. I haven't decided on what I'm going to get for the next halloween. I'm thinking about a Vampire costume or a zombie. Which one do you think I should go for? I have a thing for the undead creatures.

I definitely do. It helps me decide whether a movie is worth-watching or not. It's good that movie makers ensure that the trailers will entice the viewers to watch.

I definitely do. It helps me decide whether a movie is worth-watching or not. It's good that movie makers ensure that the trailers will entice the viewers to watch.

Did you watch the trailer of the DC Flash Movie? Did you get to watch the movie when it finally came out? If you did both, what can you say about the trailer and the movie? Did the trailer over hyped the movie or sold it as it should be in your opinion?

You both look awesome. The skeleton costume looks very good on you. I haven't decided on what I'm going to get for the next halloween. I'm thinking about a Vampire costume or a zombie. Which one do you think I should go for? I have a thing for the undead creatures.
Go for the Vamp!
Can't go wrong with a vampire costume. 🧛
And thanks
We should post this year's Halloween pics/costumes here on Bizdustry... like start a Halloween costume thread on Nov. 1st
👍🎃

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds