Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do you watch Reality Shows?

TriedAndTested

Credits
I love reality shows, some that i watch are:

The Celebrity Apprentice
The Amazing race
Americas next great resturant
Undercover Boss

My favorite has to be The Celebrity Apprentice last night 2 celebs went home, Nene Leakes and Star Jones who had been fighting for almost all the tasks i predict John Rich to win it all!

Which do you enjoy watching?

Advertisement Placeholder
It's got to be Undercover Boss, I watched both the US and UK versions.

I've never gone out of my way to watch reality shows. But my daughter loves to watch Hell's Kitchen, Top Chef, America's Next Top Model etc. And if the show is on tv, I will just keep her company and watch the shows with her. I find that these reality shows aren't real at all. They do have scripts that they follow. Otherwise, it'll be so boring.

Ah I cannot stand reality shows for the most part. However, not sure if it counts, but American Idol is the closest thing to a reality show that I'll watch.
It just annoys me how dramatic they are for the most part. I really like shows with awesome plots and a set course.

Big brother
I'm a celebrity get me out of here!
Secret Millionaire
That's my reality list, I'm a bit ashamed of it and I hardly watch them that much any more; but I did watch them when I was younger regularly.

I enjoy to watch reality shows like Undercover Boss, because they are showing the real life and real people.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds