Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you vote during election?

Credits
How do you feel about voting during elections in your country? Do you still have that urge to perform your civic duties by participating in elections and vote to choose your leaders?

Does the electoral system of your country still give you confidence to vote because your votes will count or not?

Advertisement Placeholder
I didn't have my right to vote yet, but now I'm 20 and I can vote in the next election, but I'm not interested because if I choose someone I like and he doesn't win, then what's the point of going to vote, and if people decide 100 percent what someone is better, then there is also no point in going to vote because the majority will vote for him and my vote will not add or take away anything

In the last two elections, I did not vote because none of the candidates were good. However, I have always voted in the elections except the last two incidents.

I have already had 3 elections in which I do not go to vote, I have no intention of voting in the elections of my country since there is no party that sincerely attracts me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds