Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you ventilate the room before going to bed?

deucher

Legendary member
Credits
I try to do this every day, even if it's cold, because during the day a bad smell can accumulate in the room, and therefore it's even harder to fall asleep when the air is stale. I try to do this for 10-15 minutes in winter and 30-40 minutes in summer, because in winter the air is very clean and also cool, so it refreshes the rooms much faster. And how are you?

Advertisement Placeholder
I try to do this every day, even if it's cold, because during the day a bad smell can accumulate in the room, and therefore it's even harder to fall asleep when the air is stale. I try to do this for 10-15 minutes in winter and 30-40 minutes in summer, because in winter the air is very clean and also cool, so it refreshes the rooms much faster. And how are you?
Yea, of course I do ventilate my rooms but not mainly for purpose to eradicate smells as I have no issues in regards to that, but for the fact that I love that cool evening breeze running through em, taking the sleep pleasures to its peak.

I leave the window open almost all day while it's a bit hot, when night comes I close it because it's too cold, so I do leave the house and the room ventilating throughout the day for when night comes, I think it's the best thing so that everything is ventilated and odors don't permeate as well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds