Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you usually take a break from working online?

Credits
There is a saying that all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. There are times when it is really necessary for you to just take a break from working online and take the time to refresh yourself. You can go on a walk or watch a movie or just do something else that takes your mind off working.

This will help you to be productive and you can continue your work later with a relaxed and refreshed mind.
So do you think it is necessary to take a break while working online?

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not take breaks from online work, I work every day, I work more during the weekdays and less during the weekends and holidays but I always make sure to work every day. Working is fun

Well I could really say no, I work every day online even if it is a little time, but generally saturday afternoons is when I do less work since I spend a little more as a break to compensate

There is a saying that all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. There are times when it is really necessary for you to just take a break from working online and take the time to refresh yourself. You can go on a walk or watch a movie or just do something else that takes your mind off working.

This will help you to be productive and you can continue your work later with a relaxed and refreshed mind.
Taking a break is necessary and I do this almost every time. This is why I have set a time that I will be working online so that I can have intervals which will be for me to rest

Sometimes it is good to take a break when because it is really good for the health, you can just take a break for refreshment and also rest a bit before starting again because is very help.

I do take breaks from working online. The breaks are not fixed. Sometimes, it could be during working hours. Other times, it could be for a day, a couple of days or even a week.

Taking breaks is necessary when working online because work continually will make you bored and maybe it make you quit your job, taking breaks will refresh your mind.

I think breaks are absolutely necessary. Without breaks, it's very easy to get bored and annoyed. During breaks, you can relax, clear your mind, and move around a little, which improves your overall mood and health. I always take breaks, even when I feel a little guilty about it, because I know it's important for my health and general mood.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds