Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do You Use VigLink?

Collin

Recognized member
Website
www.andersonhs.com
Credits
A lot of people use VigLink, and I know how it works and all, but do you have to have a high audience to earn profit from VigLink. I feel like you would, because you would have to have so many hits to up your chances of getting paid. Also, I heard that it's a good practice to include the "Links monetized by VigLink" badge, because some countries require it by law? I don't know if that was a rumor or not, just something I read when considering signing up for VigLink.

Also, could you start earning right away, or do you have to have potential advertisers invest in your content? I have heard rumors about both ways being correct. I tried to interview Oliver Roup, the founder of VigLink, and he started talking before the interview, but never got back with me. :(

Advertisement Placeholder
I used it sometime ago, but wasn't very happy with it and removed it from my sites. Can't exactly remember why I wasn't happy with it, but if I was making a fortune from it, I'd still be using it :)

I've been using http://skimlinks.com/ on my business and webmaster forum, for the last few months and I have been much happier with it. It is really unobtrusive to visitors / members and it brings in a steady income every month, straight to my PayPal account. The income isn't huge, but I don't even notice SkimLinks on my site, so it's easy money in my opinion.

I tried for few days and it didn't work well as i have low traffic for it.
Was the main reason it did not work because of the low traffic? In your eyes what would one user have traffic wise in order to use them?

I used it sometime ago, but wasn't very happy with it and removed it from my sites. Can't exactly remember why I wasn't happy with it, but if I was making a fortune from it, I'd still be using it :)

I've been using http://skimlinks.com/ on my business and webmaster forum, for the last few months and I have been much happier with it. It is really unobtrusive to visitors / members and it brings in a steady income every month, straight to my PayPal account. The income isn't huge, but I don't even notice SkimLinks on my site, so it's easy money in my opinion.

I never even heard of them. Their website reminds me of viglinks though. Also, can you show us a demo of what site it is being used on?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds