Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do You Use Twitter?

Advertisement Placeholder
I do. Although, now that it is run by a madman, I have considered I may need to find another avenue in its stead. Often, it has been my main source for finding interviews with authors, film directors, and so on (although Facebook would have likely done as well), and for contacting writers for my publishing company.

Hell no, But i hear twitter is good for alot of other things

New Beginnings Wow GIF by Everdale

I have two Twitter accounts at the moment, one is my content creation and video game streaming account and the other is an account for my site. I don't use Twitter as much as I used to though since all the changes with Twitter Blue I have noticed my tweets don't get seen half as much as they used to which is a shame.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds