Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you use the same username on all PTP forums.

Nsikan

Reputable member
Credits
Some people have interesting monikers on paid to post forums. Some of us are in multiple forums. Do you use same username on all the forums you are in? Or you use different usernames?

Advertisement Placeholder
I used to have the same username but in the past few months I have decided to use separate name on all websites

I used to have the same username but in the past few months I have decided to use separate name on all websites
And I love your weird names. In one forum, you are ginger and here you are salt. Another forum, I am sure you would use pepper. Much respect.

Some people have interesting monikers on paid to post forums. Some of us are in multiple forums. Do you use same username on all the forums you are in? Or you use different usernames?
I always use the same username for all of them so that I can be recognized.

And I love your weird names. In one forum, you are ginger and here you are salt. Another forum, I am sure you would use pepper. Much respect.
LOL its not weird and at that time I was trying different forums so I thought why not use different names so I selected these names

LOL its not weird and at that time I was trying different forums so I thought why not use different names so I selected these names
Hahaha
For example, the name you used here is different from the one you used on RIF

I was trying to make a nice and healthy drink by securing names like Ginger, Salt, Honey etc lol

I use the same name across multiple forums. There are a lot of benefits of using the same username. It will help you build a brand as you will be easily recognized. If you find Nomad in any forums, that would probably be me.

I try to use the same name on different PTP forums and also forums that are not PTP as much as I can. If I am unable to use the name I prefer I tend to just add a few numbers on the end so that I have the same name but it is slightly unique if the name I use is taken.

Most of the time though I have felt that I have had no issues having Shortie in most places.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds