Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you use the Radio in your phone?

Credits
In this era of Spotify, there will be very few who listen to the songs playing in the radio stations in their phone. I recently out of curiosity wanted to use the feature in my phone, and still today, it needs a wired pair of earphones getting connected to it in order to work. That was nostalgic hehe.

Do you guys have used the radio on your phone recently?

Advertisement Placeholder
I know that I have access to the radio on my phone but to be honest, with me having things such as Amazon Music installed on my phone that I use frequently due to me having a paid subscription for it, listening to the radio is not something I tend to do much anymore at all.

It's still great to know that it is available though for those who do use the radio still :)

I do not use the radio on my phone, however, in the past when I was using a dial pad phone, I used to listen to FM radios. Once I started using a phone that had a lot ofdd build in memory as well as expandable memory, I stopped using radio and started using mp3 player.

I never have, I don't believe. I depend on YouTube Music and Pandora mostly for my music taste. I only listen to the radio in the car.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds