Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you use sprints for your business?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you guys ever use sprints to compete your work? For those wondering, a spring is just a visual guide/tool where you can track a tast from start to finish. It's a good way to track your work.

Do you like to use sprints?

Advertisement Placeholder
I would like something like this. An indicator of where you are in your given task can motivate you to keep on pushing. I believe it can enhance the productivity of people.

Its not all business kr company that has the capability of buying that kind of monitoring machine , all we need is to work hard and set a daily target which we need to achieve .

I have never heard of sprints. Based on what I have read here, I think I am interested in learning more about this tool and how I can use it for my small businesses.

Do you guys ever use sprints to compete your work? For those wondering, a spring is just a visual guide/tool where you can track a tast from start to finish. It's a good way to track your work.

Do you like to use sprints?
I think this is good because it will help you to know if you are progressing or not. Every business owner needs this so that they can track how well they are doing

I do tend to use sprints for my business due to their efficiency and advantages. Sprints let you to divide up enormous projects into smaller, more manageable tasks, increase team output, and keep the project moving forward, to be quite honest.

I am hearing about it for the first time. But from the explanation given, I think it is an excellent software for business owner. It will help to determine how efficient you're in doing a task.

Well I don't really know much about the sprints word you have used but I believe there are several ways to track the performance of your business most especially in the terms of financial transactions. which can be done through bookkeeping.

Well, I am just getting to know this method to track business but it is always necessary to track your business in case of insurgency, fraud and error. Every business requires to have better approach to track their business records and performance.

No, I do not use Sprint for my work. This is also the first time I am hearing of it.
I think it would be really beneficial to someone like me though. I have been looking for a way to track my work each day, I think this would be a solution to my problem.

Not really, I have never used sprint in my business because this is my first time of hearing these, I believe that this motivate a business to start moving for those that use sprint in their business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds