Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do you use Paypal for all your online bills?

RedPumpkin

Credits
What I mean by online bills is things like domain purchases, server bills, plugin and upgrade items, and so on. I do myself because a lot of my earnings from said websites goes there. I don't make much of a profit but the money I earn just keeps me going.

Advertisement Placeholder
It's a whatever I'm feeling kind of deal. Typically my payments aren't recurring and they usually aren't very large online so I go either way.

I don't now, but I have in the past for a few things. I've used it for payment with a lot of web hosts. It's secure and I've never had any problems with it.

I use my bank card because I don't always have money on Paypal and when I do I tend to send it to my account anyways.

It really depends, I have been known in the past to use my debit card however since moving to the new hosting that I use they now accept PayPal so I am able to make the payments through PayPal directly to them and I find that a lot easier as usually I have extra money in there anyway to pay for my hosting.

I have connected my PayPal account with my credit card. But most of the time, some PayPal balance is available and I pay everything using it.

I use PayPal because it's free (well, the fees aren't expensive) and secure. I don't like giving my credit card information to unknown people or companies.

:)

No, for all of my bills and direct debits, I use my debit card. I don't pay many bills apart from my phone (pay as you go) and food because I live with my parents. The situation could change as time goes on though.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds