Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you use paid traffic for your sites?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
You can build paid traffic on your sites through various methods and various platforms. For instance, you can do a paid search or display advertising to bring paid traffic to your site. You can also build paid traffic through affiliate marketing, native advertising, youtube ads, facebook ads, tiktok ads, Instagram ads, etc.
How often do you use paid traffic methods? What is your favorite method to drive paid traffic, which is your favorite platform for paid traffic.

Advertisement Placeholder
I boost FB posts to my FB pages and build up pages via page promotion. It's the only successful marketing I have done, but I have tried AdWords, BingAds and pop-under/redirected traffic.

Anyhow, I will be sticking with FB cause it's enough quality traffic to do the job and it's within the platform.

Boosting on facebook and promoting posts on twitter are my two favorite ways to bring paid traffic to my sites. You can reach a lot of people in a short time and if you are promoting the right kind of content to the right kind of people you can even get clicks on your links and get traffic on your site.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds