Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you use music streaming services?

deucher

Legendary member
Credits
Now there are many services that offer to listen to music and all of them are paid, but they are very convenient to use and there are always the newest songs. But once it seemed to me that this is an unnecessary thing because you can just listen to music on the Internet, although now I actively use Spotify and YouTube Music. Do you have a subscription to a music service?

Advertisement Placeholder
I use spotify and also Amazon prime music, they are the only two music streaming services I use, I have also tried soundcloud, but I didn't like it at all and I unsubscribed, most of these services have a free membership, but they put a lot of ads between songs, so it's best to use the paid version.

I don't use any music streaming services. I have digital collections of my favorite artists and I play the songs on my computer or mobile devices. I do not listen to modern music, I mostly listen to classical rock. However, sometimes I use youtube to listen/watch music.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds